Reaction score
I am getting very annoyed with my man city team now ... they are quite probably the most useless bunch of players i have ever been unlucky enough to come across

i dont know what i can do... i have bought the bst players in the world but they are losing to the likes of blackburn and hull

i have

asenjo
hart
richards
srna
dunne
onuoha
garrido
ball(s)
zabaleta
ben haim
kompany
veloso
palombo
wright phillips
balotelli
ireland
pandev
robinho
pogrebnyak
benjani
caicedo

no matter what tactics i use pandev robinho or pogrebnyak cannot score and they seem to concede goals from balls over the top all the time...

can someone please help me out with some decent tactics or suggestions

Last edited:
I am getting very annoyed with my man city team now ... they are quite probably the most useless bunch of players i have ever been unlucky enough to come across

i dont know what i can do... i have bought the bst players in the world but they are losing to the likes of blackburn and hull

i have

asenjo
hart
richards
srna
dunne
onuoha
garrido
ball(s)
zabaleta
ben haim
kompany
veloso
palombo
wright phillips
balotelli
ireland
pandev
robinho
pogrebnyak
benjani
caicedo

no matter what tactics i use pandev robinho or pogrebnyak cannot score and they seem to concede goals from balls over the top all the time...

go simple.

try on the standard formations 4-4-2 Attacking then push the MR & ML to AMR & AML should work fine. I was t rying every t actic i could get my hands on then my mate was newcastle and just whent simple and its worked for me.
Hope this helps mate

anddd haha Ball(s)
reserve him he's a donkey

why the **** did i quote that, it was the topic lol.
anyway let me know how it goes

Sounds like you're changing tactics a lot. Try sticking to a simple 4-4-2 for a while. If you are conceeding from balls over the top then drop your defensive line a bit deeper.

right ive jus played a game with 442 simple and won gut only down to a miguel celoso screamer in the 83 minute lol
and it was against sheff utd in the league cup

i dont know what i can do... i have bought the bst players in the world but they are losing (...)

gash...U need good tactics ;) or...try play some averange \poor team from lower lv. maybe you will teach how to be a good manager :p

sorry for my poor English :)

hey thats hella of a good team...go check out my thread if you want some advice, it has a great tactic that not a lot of english teams play football with. scores loads of goals, and doesnt concede, team instructions and even the arrows are all there and u wont need to download it, you should try it out im sure it will help you, im still yet to lose with it