my team are struggling to win a game

Ashley_2009

Reaction score
okay so im A.C. Milan and for the first half of the season i was doing very well! went from august to january without losing one game, but now i have made few changes and struggle to win any games at all, its really annoying because in my eyes i havent really changed anything, for example i played probably my strongest team last game and lost 2-1 to unidese, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated. oh and if it helps im no longer in the transfer window.

many thank, Ashley_2009

go back to what was winning the games. Certain formations only suit certain players. Have you got screenshots of your squad, as that would help diagnose problems.

keeping the same squad for every game could mean ur players are knackered

keeping the same squad for every game could mean ur players are knackered

I agree, but if he has made changes, they would more likely be the problem.

umm, for some reason it won't let me put my print screen on here, when i go to attach it, it goes to a different page, well at the begining i was playing 4-1-2-1-2 and things were going well, i would sometimes play a 442 diamond so the wide players would start moaing :L but i think you have a point keith, i do play the same team most of the time, but only when their condition is above 95%. heres my main 11:

gk- Abbiati
rb- rafinha
cb- nesta
cb- thiago silva
lb- kolarov
cdm- pirlo
cm- gattuso
cm- ambrosini
cam- seedorf or ronaldinhio, i change them alot
cf- pato
cf- huntelaar

i really appreciate your help guys! :D

post it on Photobucket or another site, and put link here.

Play Pirlo as Deep Playmaker.

CAM - Stick with the one thats better form.

Huntelaar - Complete FW

Pato - Advanced FW

Hey people!! I am also suffering a dip in form with AC Milan. I'm 20 games into 3rd season and I'm sitting 3rd in league, 7pts behind Udinese who are flying (only lost 1 game all season)
Heres my squad:

GK - Rui Patricio
RB - Marco Motta
LB - Filipe
CB - Sakho
CB - Thiago Silva
AMR - Alexis Sanchez
AML - Angel Di Maria
CM - Pirlo (deep lying playmaker support)
CM - Mauricio Isla (CM defend)
ST - Pato
ST - Dzeko
Abbiati, Bonera, Flamini, Arda Turan, Paloschi, Huntelaar
Nuri Sahin, Ronaldinho, Verratti, Batuhan Karadeniz and Zambrotta.

In my 1st season I won the League and Italian cup, 2nd season I won League and Champs League.....3rd season I just cant stop drawing games (8 draws from 20 games)
What am I doing wrong ??