trugunner

Reaction score
Anyone else's team hate them? If so, how'd you fix? Outside of winning the league, not sure this will change soon. At x-mas in first season. I'm top of the league (by a point). Knocked out of Carabao. Into knock-out stage of Europa.

Granted, I'm managing Arsenal and put 'sunday leaguer' for my tenure but they legit hate me.

View attachment 79966
View attachment 79965

Anyone else's team hate them? If so, how'd you fix? Outside of winning the league, not sure this will change soon. At x-mas in first season. I'm top of the league (by a point). Knocked out of Carabao. Into knock-out stage of Europa.

Granted, I'm managing Arsenal and put 'sunday leaguer' for my tenure but they legit hate me.

View attachment 1131461
View attachment 1131462

You put Sunday league reputation :p I'm not sure what other explanation you need.
See if you're are meeting the board competition expectation. Players want to win everything but if you're failing the boards ambitions, I can't see the players giving you the time of day either.

If I were a well paid Arsenal player playing under a manager with 'Sunday leaguer' manager it would take me a long time to accept that particular manager

I'm finding it difficult to win my team around too.

I went for a save starting with Rochdale, and clicked to have my reputation match Rochdale's level - so expected the players to respect me. However, no matter what, the players didn't like me and when i went to do Team Talks they were always 'disinterested in what I have to say.' The media prediction for Rochdale was 15th, but I finished 3rd and lost in the play off final...still, they have no respect for me.

I moved to Nottingham Forest in the summer, who had been relegated, and it's the same story with them - despite being top of League One.

Is it a bug?

I'm finding it difficult to win my team around too.

I went for a save starting with Rochdale, and clicked to have my reputation match Rochdale's level - so expected the players to respect me. However, no matter what, the players didn't like me and when i went to do Team Talks they were always 'disinterested in what I have to say.' The media prediction for Rochdale was 15th, but I finished 3rd and lost in the play off final...still, they have no respect for me.

I moved to Nottingham Forest in the summer, who had been relegated, and it's the same story with them - despite being top of League One.

Is it a bug?

could be. Post it on the SI fourms and see what they say.