my team is in three leauges

Reaction score
well i wanted to be my home town club great yarmouth. so i decided to put them in the prem so i did it by moveing them from leauge to leauge till i got into the prem on the editor but when i loaded up the game i looked on fixture list and noticed i am now in the blue square premier the n-power leauge 1 and the premiership so i am playing triple fixtures. problem is fixture pile up for instance i play man city on the 19.8 then i play newport co on the 20.8

It's a date, not an update.

19/8, 20/8.

Re-edit it? Don't know, it's just something you've done wrong in the editor.

It's a date, not an update.

19/8, 20/8.

Re-edit it? Don't know, it's just something you've done wrong in the editor.

yea i may have to. i was going to hoilday the first season and see what happens after that ? or will i still be in 3 leauges ? what happens if i get promoted to the prem will i be in there twice lol. i never knew this was even posiable to do i will post up some screen shots to show whats happened

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

also just noticed ive got 3 games in a row then one a day later

you get really crazy things happening when you use the editor. thats the only thing I can think of

This could be a killer thread if all works well, you should make a story out of it :) - Post screenies of your results after first season!

Re edit, and replace a team from the prem. Dont move them League by League.

This could be a killer thread if all works well, you should make a story out of it :) - Post screenies of your results after first season!

will give it a go. am going to hoilday the first season and see what happens. what sort of screenies shall i post up ? also ive never really done a story before so i would proberly suck lol

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

well ive just come back off hoilday after few months to check up on it and i dont think its going to work as most my squad are unfit and injured lol after playing games one after another

post the db up on the editing request thread and someone can have a look at it for you and fix it (H)

play your youth team in one league
your reserves in another and your first team in the prem.

would take alot of effort but its do-able in your first season before squad limitations.

would take alot of effort but its do-able in your first season before squad limitations.

and then when the game updates for the start of the second season....*BOOM* goodbye game

am playing a updated game so ive already got the squad limitations. while i was on hoilday tho for the lower leauge games my assistant was picking reserve players. i think am going to put my myself on holday and just leave it on over night and see how it turned out in the morning. i will update then

Good way for players to get plenty of first-team experience.