chimbomba

Reaction score
My team are basically rebelling against me, i have lost my squad harmony for some unknown reason i do have a few unhappy players who want to go to bigger clubs but i dont want them to and now my harmony is 0%.. weird though, because i played 3 seasons and only noticed the harmony bar about three matches before it went to 0%.. everyone is unhappy, teams are flying in making bids for my players they want to go.. my team is losing matches i'm getting knocked out of cups and im EXTREMELY INFURIATED

sack all staff and puy all players on te transfer list, then resign

Although it could be considered cheating, arrange a friendly mid week agaisnt a team in a non active league like Carshalton or Staines and your team will win and end goal droughts therefore giving them confidence back, don't let them get too tired though

yeah ok mate, oh GOD now two more players want to move to a bigger club! im newcastle and im in the uefa cup for christ sake... how can a team possibly be this unlawful? (probs got about 8 unhappy guys now)

Although it could be considered cheating, arrange a friendly mid week agaisnt a team in a non active league like Carshalton or Staines and your team will win and end goal droughts therefore giving them confidence back, don't let them get too tired though

thats not cheating teams do it in real life. if im doing bad i some times play my under 18s and give my squad 45 mins apart from my nouber 1 goalie

well anyway its a disaster and my team are a bunch of twats.. can anyone help me sort out my harmony qithout selling?

you could use the editor and make them all happy again? otherwise i think a new job may be in order mate

Although it could be considered cheating, arrange a friendly mid week agaisnt a team in a non active league like Carshalton

Ha ha ha thats my home team! Come on 'shalton!

Seriously though, don't beat 'em too bad!:'(

When a team makes an offer to one of your players, dont just click reject.
Vargas got ****** every time i rejected a transfer offer.

Here is how to do it. Click view offer the click reject and select First team player or Indespensable to club.

finding a new job seems ur best bet, im not suprised ur players are mardy as ur newcastle and lets face it thats why they went down lol

you could sell the unhappy players for a good, reasonable price and buy more loyal players of equal or better ability :)

sack all staff and puy all players on te transfer list, then resign

LOL!, No but seriously, just sell everyone that's unhappy for like double their value.. What league are you in?

yeah u might have to cut your losses nad be a dif team then 1 day u could go bk t them

yeah u might have to cut your losses nad be a dif team then 1 day u could go bk t them

Nah he'll never get the job again, it happened to me at Portsmouth, I left, and even though my reputation was good enough to get me a job and Man United every time I declared my interest in Portsmouth they laughed it off. Team's are too bitter on this game :p