karl_spenca

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my sunderland team i fort id get 11 youngsters with alot of potential i cheated and sign them all for free i no i cheated but i didnt buy all the best players i used tugs training and played them all as much as i could what do you think?

Lol not really that young though are they.. average age of 22. Dont see the point in cheating but anywhere where are you in the league?

ive had them from the start of the game im in my 5th year i won the league last year im 6 games in and 5th just played barca in the champions league and drew 2-2 and balotelli scored his 100th goal for me

Have 3 of them in my Man Utd team, Asenjo, Sakho and Marquinhos.

The was an interesting thread about what youngsters 11, people would pick.

I have fielded numerous young sides in the lower games in the league and cups.

In my 3rd season I have played this in a recent league cup match;

---------------Asenjo---------------

Rafael-----Evans-----Sahko-----Fabio

----------Petrucci---Zuculini----------

Santon----------Fleck------Marquinhos

---------------Welbeck----------------

satanasangel, is that your man utd side you playing with now. whats that tactic like that you seem to be using, any good?? how many goals you score and concered with that then??

My team is; sergio asenjo, buffon and manual alimua(wrong spelling ano) GK
Sagna, Gallas, Abidal, Richards, Insua, Dojoura, clichy, toure and glen johnson DEFENCE
Buonanotte, inesta, maxi rodregez, camacho, botalli, yaya toure, carozola, walcott, nasri, fabregas, silva, arshavin, risosky, denilson and kaka MIDFIELDERS
aguero, le tallac, eduardo, benzema, pato, van persie, vela, kerrison, adebayour, villa, and paloshi FORWARDS