*MY!* Team?

Ollie

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm thinking about making a new game, and making the team MY team, buying players for youth/18's/reserves and first team. My question is, what team do you think will be best to do this with? (H)

Thanks;x

So Your going to start a game and just buy players from youth 18's reserves well i think your best bet will be to start as some one like:
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man Utd
Chelsea
Everton
Villa
Tottenham

or someone like that and buy them players coz then you wont really need to sign players for your 1st team and you can spend you money on youth players and in 3-4 years your team should be good if you buy the right talent like

Sofiane Feghouli 4-5 million
Igancio Camacho 8-9 million
Mario Balotelli 11-14 million
Henri Saivet 4-5 million
Eden Hazard 4-5 million
Danny Welbeck 4-6 million
Joe Mattock 3-4 million

ect ect

hope this helped

I wana start at a club with no high expections, so Liverpool/Arsenal/Man Utd/Chelsea are out of that list, Everton start with like 2million :(, so i wouldn't be able to get much, tottenham don't start with much either do there? Villa is a good choice, but aren't they expected to finish high in the prem? :S

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:55 PM ----------

bump8-|

Last edited:
Well if you get an update patch like lgfire v2 update everton have around 25 30 mill villa 15 20 mill and its more up to date so