My time at Wolfsburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man i want to see your tactic... i am also with them .. but i am 15th in the league .. need help right now .. please help me.. send me a message with it in...

Good luck with Wolfsburg. I'm currently managing it right now, and it's been a swell time. Got to the semifinal on my first season of the Champions League with them, but fell to Arsenal. Got really close to winning the Bundesliga, but my players screwed up and we took third, nine points behind Dortmund. Arrgh! that team irks me!

hey man i want to see your tactic... i am also with them .. but i am 15th in the league .. need help right now .. please help me.. send me a message with it in...

This thread was for FM09 and was made last year..
If you want a Wolfsburg story from FM10 I did one which was very successful a while back...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27401

Take a look at that :)

Note: I became Wolfsburg manager in 2016 in the FM world. Regens come, talent's less biased (so don't ask me to suggest real-life players).

Here's a couple of things. First, scout really hard. literally. I've had to scout for so long after I moved from Toronto FC to Wolfsburg. Although the previous team won the Bundesliga, they weren't champion material. I sold a lot of bad players to other teams for a lot of money, so I had the transfer money to keep spending. Second, I made sure they attacked as much as they could, along with pushing the defenders up and employing formations that were suitable for attacking (maybe a 3-4-3 or an attacking 4-2-2-2 or something). Finally, check where many of the goals come from (crosses, offside play, etc.) and make sure those plays happen more often. Besides that, it was a combination of luck from the draws and good players with 4-5 star ratings.

Do you mind to share your tactics with me? since ,I'm currently managing wolfsburg..in the 16th Position.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.