are you going to look at my updates regular(if not i will stop updating)

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • sometimes

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

ltfcwoody

Reaction score
i am playing a game with TNS im trying to make them the best team in europe over many seasons anyone interested in me updated my progress with screenshots.

Please leave comments on what you think of the thread and my progress

Last edited:
oohh.... well i guess that is the answer to your question "no". well i wouldnt personally be interested but i am sure others might

oohh.... well i guess that is the answer to your question "no". well i wouldnt personally be interested but i am sure others might

ok well if any one is interested let me know
and i will upload my first season champions league campaign

fortune was not on are side for the the 3rd q and the 4th euro cup q and they did not go as well.

this shows my team has a long way to go before we are along with the best clubs in Europe

well done. some good signings as well :)

EDIT: just seen your results against rosenborg and PSG :(
Unlucky but i bet you made a load in gate receiptsso all in all its not that bad :)

Last edited:
Put up some screens of your best players and there stats please.

well done. some good signings as well :)

EDIT: just seen your results against rosenborg and PSG :(
Unlucky but i bet you made a load in gate receiptsso all in all its not that bad :)

yer overall we got 300k in prize money and gate.

yer overall we got 300k in prize money and gate.

With that you could buy a few more players which makes the squad better which in turn means that you will do better next time around...

With that you could buy a few more players which makes the squad better which in turn means that you will do better next time around...

i thought that but the board did not give me a penny of it

i thought that but the board did not give me a penny of it

you will probably get a bit more to spend next season then. You could always try to get them to spend some money on the training groung/ youth recruitment

you will probably get a bit more to spend next season then. You could always try to get them to spend some money on the training groung/ youth recruitment

tried that aswel but the rejected again

How did you have the money for Ibrahim Sissoko and Joseph Oastler in the first season with a Welsh side?

How did you have the money for Ibrahim Sissoko and Joseph Oastler in the first season with a Welsh side?

sissoko was on free transfer he had no club. then i got rid all the highest earners and put the money i saved on wages into tranfer budget and bought him for 10k