DC-Vedran Corluka
DL-Gareth Bale
MR-Darjo Srna - 11M
MC-Wilson Palacios
MC-Joao Moutinho - 11M
ML-Luka Modric
ST-Robbie Keane
ST-Roman Pavlyuchenko

Bench: Cudicini, Santon, King, Defoe, Taarabt, Bentley, Zokora, Gilbeto, dos Santos, Alwick, O'Hara

Sold: Assou-Ekotto (3.8M), Dawson (3.4), Lennon (7.2M), Huddlestone (5M), Jenas (6.6M), Bent (6.3M), Woodgate (8.3M), Chimbonda (2.2M)
= 42.8M

Bought: Srna (11M), Moutinho (11M), Santon (1.1M), Cardozo (7M), David Luiz (8.3M)
= 38.4

Robbie Keane will leave the club after the season for 15.3M.
Oscar Cardozo flopped until now: 7 games - 1 goal

So I don't know if i should sell him. Pavlyuchenko played a good season: 46 games - 25 goals
I guess it would be good for him and the team if i put a small and fast player beside him.

Any suggestions? would be great

_________

*update 1: added new team + bench

Last edited:
sell woodgate and buy a good defender that is a realistic target, financial wise, somebody like distin is good. buy Asenjo for GK he is really good and only gets better. Pavlyuchenko and Keane arent the best option up front, u should sell a couple of strikers and buy a couple along the lines of cristaldo, cardozo, vagner love etc

yeah, woodgate is losing many duels and i think he's too slow...so i would agree with you.
pavlyuchenko scores almost every game, so i won't sell him, but the other strikers aren't worth the money.
who is cristaldo? nerver heard of him.
will have a look for asenjo and cardozo...how expensive are they?

asenjo has release fee of 8.25m and cardozo should cost 10m

so this is my team atm:

GK-Gomes
DR-Davide Santon - 1.4M
DC-Ledley King
DC-Vedran Corluka
DL-Gareth Bale
MR-Darjo Srna - 11M
MC-Wilson Palacios
MC-Joao Moutinho - 11M
ML-Luka Modric
ST-Robbie Keane
ST-Roman Pavlyuchenko

i couldn't buy assenjo, because he was too expensive.

i have a budget of 8mio left and ineed a 2nd good striker, but vagner love went to real and good striker are really expensive.

for spurs, zapata is around 10-11m buy him, young and solid, aha and btw look out for next season, you can make good profit on joao, i bought for 10 sold for 30 :p

sounds good...
i'll sell him for 30 mio, but atm i loose almost every heading in the centre, because palacios and moutinho are very small.
any ideas? :) thx for your time :p

Hey mate, as for your defence a great, cheap and very reliable CB David Luiz. Always my first buy never lets me down. Becomes outstanding, a wall in the back line. Atm i have him and Zapata as my CB duo.

vukcevic is not the type of player i'm looking for.
veloso is not interested in joining my team. :(
tried tymoschuk but they don't sell him under 13.5 mio...got a new budget of 10mio, but couldn't find someone like tymoschuk for cm or dm. need help! ^^

Marquinhos you may be able to get cheap.

i was looking for a DM/CM and a CB and so i decided to spend some more money for tymoschuk and bid 13,8mio which they accepted.

my chairman decided to accept an offer from MANCITY for Woodgate.
==> 8mio

so i have to buy a new CB.
suggestions: luiz, zapata, any other ideas?

for which team is marquinhos playing?

Palmeiras (SP?) I think. Not too sure.

ah ok.
tymoschuk decided to go to liv'pool, so i need another player as dm! help :D

ORKLAY! i just started a game with the 9.30 udate and tottenham have a transfer buget of £0 which sucks and im struggling to sell players i have tryed to sell all of the people that you have sold but no 1 seems to want them and tips on a better way 2 get rid ov players help much appriaciated

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

ORKLAY! or anyone who has any advice i just started a game with the 9.30 update with tottenham and have a transfer buget of £0 which sucks and im struggling to sell players i have tryed to sell all of the people that you have sold but no 1 seems to want them even at cheap prices ne tips on a better way 2 get rid ov players help much appriaciated (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.