My transfer budget € 1.320.450.874

You might wanna consider asking the board to reduce your transfer budget the next time you discuss a contract. I do this every time I'm offered a contract, as I don't need £500m+ for transfers.

Wow, *****.
Pretty sure your "Loyalty to Players" is at 0% though. xD

That is so boring.
Leave the team and start a new career.
Otherwise, delete the game.

That is so boring.
Leave the team and start a new career.
Otherwise, delete the game.

how is it boring, if he kept all his worldclass players and dominated his save then it would get boring. but by rebuilding each time if gets intresting and is more enjoyable, imo.

actually its true if i kept all the world class players some of them wouldn't even play because i don't have space for all so i sell them... my goal is to build a new stadium but seems very difficult. but thank you for your opinions i appreciate them all

well that's what im trying to do... build a stadium and give a future to the club

how did you manage to get 22.5mil for de jong in second season?
i sell him in first season for 10mil max cause i dont want to give him ridicilous contract he wants.
Also alex 2.9mil?
Do you win everything every season?

how did you manage to get 22.5mil for de jong in second season?
i sell him in first season for 10mil max cause i dont want to give him ridicilous contract he wants.
Also alex 2.9mil?
Do you win everything every season?

well de jong played good and i extended his contract because i wanted to sell him for a higher price and its like the more years a player has on his contract the more money his gonna cost... and i was lucky with alex.
but it depends how the games goes. hope that helped. if you got any questions let me know