Sexifier

Reaction score
My past experience: I managed Vauxhall Motors and Gloucester City AFC. I brought both of them into npower League 2 but for both the games, the saves ended up unloadable. After re-installing FM entirely and now no longer compressing my saved games, I'm back.
(I had 5 file rolling auto save but it didn't work either because all files went kaput. Anybody have other tips please do suggest)

===

JULY 2011

5th July 2011 - Derrick Yeung appointed Truro City manager.

TRANSFERS IN:
James Gilpin(GK)
Gregory Hartley (GK)
Martin Camano (CD)
Nicholas Lyskov (CD)
Izzy Iriekpen (SW)
Francois Kompany (WBL)
Sodinha (AMR)
Damian Casaliuovo (ST)
Omar Koroma (ST)

TRANSFERS OUT:
Tim Sandercombe (GK)

Pre-season results:
Truro City 5 - 0 Plymouth Argyle
Truro City 1 - 3 Falkirk
Truro City 5 - 0 Tiverton
Truro City 4 - 2 MK Dons

Notable Events: Truro City long-timer Joe Broad is promoted from vice-captain to captain of the club while Argentinian centre-back Martin Camano is appointed vice-captain.

Truro City Diary - August 2011

AUGUST 2011

Tactics:
This will be my first line-up going into my first official game against Welling.
View attachment 263442
This is indeed a tactic found on this forum.

FIXTURES:
6/8/2011 Away - Welling
13/8/2011 Home - Tonbridge
20/8/2011 Away - Chelmsford
27/8/2011 Home - Boreham Wood
30/8/2011 Away - Dorchester

TRANSFERS IN:
Mamadou Gomes (WBL)
Nicholas Barrett (CM)
Gareth Williams (CM)

TRANSFERS OUT:
Danny Clay

RESULTS:

6th August 2011 - Park View Road
Truro City vs Welling United
View attachment 263443

Not the best start for Truro City as Loick Pires of Welling United easily dispossesses Barry McConnell to slip a pass to an unmarked Zac Attwood who beat an unconvincing James Gilpin at his near post.
Zac Attwood then repaid the favor when a cross that followed a short corner was touched by Attwood into the path of Loick Pires who tapped the ball into an empty net.

Manager's Verdict: I am nowhere near happy with that performance as the opposition dominated the proceedings in terms of shots. However, I am willing to let the team gel before I transfer-list all of them in frustration.
Izzy Iriekpen put in a decent performance, winning 5 of 5 tackles and 8 of 8 aerial battles. His passing, though, was wayward as he only completed 15 passes out of an attempted 26.

13th August 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Tonbridge
View attachment 263444

Frannie Collin slotted a penalty home after Izzy Iriekpen stupidly pushed the opposition striker.
Mamadou Gomes conceded a foul at the edge of the area and the resulting free kick was sent into the box and converted via the head of John Beales.
Veteran 39 year old Barry Hayles pulled one back as Les Afful laid off a cross.
Martin Camano got his first goal for the club as Brazilian Sodinha swung in a near-post cross from the left for the Argentine vice-captain to flick in.
Truro completed the comeback when Scott Walker converted a penalty after Les Afful was fouled in the area.
Tonbridge equalised through Frannie Collin, who despite having five men standing in no more than four yards in front of the goal, scored.

Manager's Verdict: I am furious that we conceded two in the first half and while I'm satisfied that we managed to score three, the late goal that we conceded made me throw chairs in my dressing room once again. The defenders were terrible and I will be looking to shake things up the next game.
This game was a game to forget as captain Joe Broad suffered a pulled hamstring that the club doctors estimate will take him out of action for 5 to 6 weeks. With the lack of a proper replacement at hand, this will surely serve to be a problem for us.

20th August 2011 - Chelmsford Sport & Athletics Centre
Truro City vs Chelmsford
View attachment 263445

Chelmsford got ahead via a long range David Rainford strike, who was given way too much space to move before putting it into the bottom corner.
Sodinha drew level when Mamadou Gomes swung in a diagonal ball for the Brazilian to head home.
David Rainford got another when Justin Miller's long throw wasn't dealt with and after some confusion, Rainford put it into an empty net.
Ricky Modeste scored a long range effort when a Chelmsford corner was not cleared properly.

Manager's Verdict: Another godawful performance and I am ****** mad. I am steaming and I have let my team know it. Chelmsford dominated the match in every aspect and we did not look good at all. Everyone was terrible, even Sodinha despite what the ratings say. I am this close to giving up already.

27th August 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Boreham Wood [no idea what's wrong with their logo]
View attachment 263446

The match began as an awful one as Izzy Iriekpen had to go off within 6 minutes of the match.
Sodinha had a goal chalked off as he was alleged to be offside when he put the ball into the back of the net. It was a horrible decision as replays showed that he was indeed onside and the goal deserved to stand.

Manager's Verdict: I am fuming that we couldn't get a goal despite dominating most of the match. Boreham Wood were terrible and I openly expressed my rage to my team, who, luckily, understood where I was coming from.

30th August 2011 - Avenue Stadium
Truro City vs Dorchester Town
View attachment 263447

Scott Walker converted an 11th minute penalty after Omar Koroma was tripped by a Dorchester defender.
Martin Camano then got the second as Sodinha drilled a powerful to the near post which Camano flicked in.
Martin Camano got his second goal when he and Sodinha repeated their near-post corner routine successfully.
Dorchester pulled one back through Ashley Vickers, who headed home a good free kick.
Things got bad to worse for Dorchester when Jamie Gleeson was shown a straight red.
Sodinha completed the rout with a deserved goal when he took the ball across the pitch from the right and slotted a shot into the bottom corner.

Manager's Verdict: My new 4-2-4 tactic seemed to work a treat but I'm not entirely convinced yet as Dorchester were already struggling previously. I am, though, naturally disappointed that we conceded a goal but am happy that we got the result that we wanted.

END OF MONTH REVIEW:
Truro finish August sitting at 15th place with only a lowly 5 points.
The South American duo of Sodinha and Martin Camano are proving to be very popular figures at Treyew Road while my first signing, Omar Koroma, has been awful the entire month and is not being well received by the Truro faithful.
The player of the month would have to be Sodinha, who scored two goals in the month and provided three. The close second was no doubt Martin Camano, who was embarrasingly Truro's top scorer with 3.
Other solid performers were Scott Walker, who scored two from the spot while Barry Hayles got one.

Truro City Diary - September 2011

SEPTEMBER 2011

FIXTURES:
10/9/2011 Home - Maidenhead United
17/9/2011 Away - Hampton & Richmond
20/9/2011 Home - Dartford
24/9/2011 Home - Salisbury City

TRANSFERS IN:
Kalum O'Kane (RB)
Thomas Lyskov (LB)
Connor Wilkins (CM)

TRANSFERS OUT:
-

BREAKING NEWS: Experienced right-back Barry McConnell has suffered from knee tendonitis in training. He is expected to be out for 6 months but sources closest to the veteran claim that McConnell is considering ending his career prematurely. He is said to be afraid as to whether he can even kick a ball ever again.
Derrick Yeung has has signed 18 year old Englishman Kalum O'Kane as a replacement.

RESULTS:

10th September 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Maidenhead United
View attachment 263740

Omar Koroma finally got his first goal for the club when Nicholas Barrett played a wonderful through ball to an unmarked Koroma, who slotted it past the keeper.
Truro got their second through Martin Camano once again, who latched on to the rebound when Izzy Iriekpen headed a Sodinha corner against the crossbar.
Koroma looked to continue his momentum when Sodinha's cross from the right found the Gambian's feet and he put it into the net with ease.
Damian Casalinuovo, desperate not to be outdone by his strike partner, also scored his first ever goal for Truro City following a Sodinha cross.

Manager's Verdict: Well it seems that the 4-2-4 may be my key to success here. Maidenhead, though, were on a three match losing streak and their morale was low while mine was decent. I'm not entirely convinced, but I am surely tempted to re-use this same starting 11 in the next match.

17th September 2011 - Beveree Stadium
Truro City vs Hampton & Richmond Borough
View attachment 263741

Things got off to a bad start as David Bryant converted a cross within 9 minutes of the game.
Hampton & Richmond got their second when Martin Foster was given way too much space and lobbed Gregory Hartley from a long way out.
Sodinha pulled one back before the break with a wonderful solo effort. He dribbled the ball from the middle of the pitch all the way to the penalty area before putting it past the keeper.
Truro equalised through Izzy Iriekpen just before the 70th minute. Sodinha whipped a free kick across the goal for the American to head home.
Dave Tarpey put Hampdon & Richmond back in front with a tame effort that slipped past Greg Hartley.
Substitute Joe Broad completed the dramatic comeback when the opposition goalkeeper spilled a powerful Thomas Lyskov shot that allowed the Truro captain to equalise.

Manager's Verdict: I am of course frustrated that we dropped points because I thought that I had finally found the winning formula. Hampton & Richmond had low morale coming into this match and I expected a cakewalk, so I let Francois Kompany and Damian Casalinuovo start. I could not have been more wrong as the two of them disappoint me time and time again. Their replacements, Thomas Lyskov and Barry Hayles respectively, did much more. Hayles often got shots off (although they were off target) and Lyskov was the catalyst for the late equaliser. I am especially furious that Omar Koroma twisted his ankle during the match and will miss 6 to 7 weeks of action.

20th September 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Dartford
View attachment 263742

Dartford took the lead through Charlie Sheringham in the 68th minute when a free kick was sent in through the left across the face of the goal.

Manager's Verdict: Another dismal performance from a dismal bunch of players. I'm this close to showing all of them the door. Everybody was poor. The centre backs couldn't keep their concentration long enough and left the striker to get a free header to score. Awful performance. Casalinuovo better buck up soon because my axe will soon be out.

24th September 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Salisbury City
View attachment 263743

Damian Casalinuovo opened the scoring in just a minute after a fantastic long ball by Gareth Williams. Casalinuovo received it with the greatest of ease and slotted it into the bottom corner.
Sodinha added a second with another wonder goal. He took the ball from the right, cut past one defender before going through another two to fire home.
Francois Kompany extended their lead with a simple strike that Tim Sandercombe of Salisbury could only get a touch to.
Barry Hayles added another when Kompany got around two men to cross from the left, which Hayles latched onto.

Manager's Verdict: The stats seemed fairly even but I suppose that it's the final result that matters. And 4-0 is a big result. I seemed to have lit a fire under the butts of Francois Kompany and Damian Casalinuovo because after I had a chat with them pre-match, they surely delivered this time. I can only hope that they continue to impress. Kompany was also this close to getting the match ball, losing out to Barry Hayles despite having the same match rating.

END OF MONTH REVIEW:
Despite having some fantastic results, Truro only climbed one spot in the table to 14th place. We did, however, gain an extra 7 points out of the available 12 so that is rather encouraging compared to August.
Despite and injury to Omar Koroma, the boys seemed determined to overcome their slow start and push forward and get the results that we needed.
The new 4-2-4 formation really seems like it's working as we've been getting some really big results in the past month. The defence, though, does concern me a little as we do sometimes let the goals slip by. However, since the signing of Kalum O'Kane and Scott Walker's increasingly solid performances, the defence seems quite tight, especially with the rocks Martin Camano and Izzy Iriekpen placed firm in the centre of the backline. Goalkeeping does worry me though, as my two supposedly better goalkeepers, James Gilpin and Gregory Hartley, haven't impressed me immensely. As an amateur goalkeeper myself, I have a sharp eye out for goalkeepers. Tom Brooks, our reserve 'keeper who while on paper is quite awful, has only conceded one goal in three games compared to Gilpin and Hartley, who conceded 9 in 4 games and 3 in 2 games respectively.
Our top player was slightly harder to choose this time, due to the improving performances of Izzy Iriekpen and Scott Walker, as well as the continued solidness of Martin Camano and the emergence of Kalum O'Kane. However, at the end of the month, there emerged one clear winner and it was obvious that the Brazilian Sodinha would clinch the award. He added another 2 goals to his tally and racked up 3 more assists, putting him joint first in the Blue Square Bet South assist rankings.

Truro City Diary - October 2011

OCTOBER 2011

TRANSFERS IN:
Phil Imray (GK)
Helio Andre (ST)
Simon Tracol (GK)

TRANSFERS OUT:
Arran Pugh (CB)

FIXTURES:
1/8/2011 Home - Abingdon United (FA Cup 2nd Qual. Rnd)
15/10/2011 Away - Abingdon Town (FA Cup 3rd Qual. Rnd)
22/10/2011 Away - Basingstoke Town
29/10/2011 Away - Newport County (FA Cup 4th Qual. Rnd)

RESULTS:

1st October 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Abingdon United
View attachment 264860

Gareth Williams opened the scoring in 17 minutes with a beautiful strike from just outside the area. The ball appeared to be going far off target but it curled back towards the goal and ended up in the back of the net.
Damian Casaniluovo doubled the lead by unleashing a shot into the top corner from just outside the area.
Casaniluovo added another when he latched onto a wonderful Gareth Williams long ball and was in the clear to pass the ball into the corner of the net.
Abingdon scored an unexpected goal through Scott Logan, who struck a beautiful shot that came off the top corner and snuck in behind Phil Imray.

Manager's Verdict: Honestly, I expected a trashing but I suppose that 3-1 is satisfying enough. I'm glad that Casalinuovo has finally hit the ground running (or so it seems) and Gareth Williams is turning out to be a gem of a player. I am slightly disappointed, though, that I had conceded one. Logan was given way too much space by Kalum O'Kane but his strike was almost unstoppable.

15th October 2011 - Culham Road
Truro City vs Abingdon Town
2-0 (forgot to screenshot)

Izzy Iriekpen picked up a knock in the 12 minute of the match, causing much concern on the Truro dugout.
Replacement Nicholas Lyskov made an impact by scoring his first ever goal in Truro colours, a half volley following a Scott Walker free kick.
Sodinha got his name on the scoresheet when Francois Kompany swung a powerful cross in from the left that Sodinha headed in from point blank range.

Manager's Verdict: Comfortable win for us but I did expect a larger scoreline. As before, a win's a win and I'm happy with the result. The only downside was that Izzy Iriekpen was diagnosed with a strained neck that will take him out for 2 to 3 weeks.

BREAKING NEWS: British centre-back Arran Pugh has sustained damaged cruciate ligaments following a strong challenge in a match against the Weston-super-Mare Reserves. Truro City doctors predict that Pugh will be out for almost a year.
Representatives of Pugh have spoken out in anger that manager Derrick Yeung had asked Pugh to terminate his contract due to this injury, but Pugh was having none of it.

22nd October 2011 - The Camrose
Truro City vs Basingstoke Town
View attachment 264861

Sodinha opened the scoring with a header that followed a cross from the left by Damian Casalinuovo.
Casalinuovo got the second of the day for Truro as he chested down a Francois Kompany cross before drilling the shot across the goal into the corner of the net.
Casalinuovo added another goal with a beautifully knocked down header that bounced into the goal.
Sodinha, determined not to be outdone, latched onto a through ball by Casalinuovo to finish from outside the box.

Manager's Verdict: An extremely pleasing performance from the boys, considering that Basingstoke were on a good run. Casalinuovo will feel hard done by not getting the match ball, considering that he got 2 goals and 2 assists while man of the match Sodinha only got 2 goals. However, this is indeed a team game and I imagine that the atmosphere in the dressing room will still be bright.

BREAKING NEWS: Talismanic Argentinian giant Martin Camano has been put on the injury table with a sprained ankle that will keep him out for about two months. Furthermore, Kiwi goalkeeper Phil Imray has been hit with a concussion after colliding with midfielder Nicholas Barrett in training. Physios expect him to be out for two weeks.
21-year-old Cambodian international Simon Tracol has been brought in to replace Phil Imray.

29th October 2011 - Newport Stadium
Truro City vs Newport County
View attachment 264862 (not sure what's wrong with this)

Damian Casalinuovo got Truro off to a flyer when striker partner Omar Koroma played a wonderful through ball to put Casalinuovo in the clear and allowed him to finish coolly.
Newport County equalised through Craig McAllister, who finished from long range after Simon Tracol came off his line.
Nicholas Lyskov put the underdogs back in front by heading in a Sodinha free kick.
Darryl Knights helped the Welsh outfit back into the game once again by tapping the ball into the net after some confusion at the back.
Izzy Iriekpen nodded in a near post corner by Sodinha to give Truro the advantage once again.
Casalinuovo added a second to his name when the magical Sodinha dribbled the length of the pitch on the right before drilling it to the feet of the Argentine.

Manager's Verdict: There's not much more I can say, it was a brilliant performance. We looked great on the statistics and on teh scoreboard. Pulling it off so well against a team one division higher makes me think that we might be able to cope in the Blue Square Bet Premier. I just hope that we'll be able to do well in BSS South first.

END OF MONTH REVIEW:
It's been a fantastic month for Truro City. 4 wins out of 4 matches is a brilliant record and I am extremely pleased with the team. October was the breakout month for Damian Casalinuovo and Francois Kompany, who after they overcame their poor start, are proving to be extremely dangerous. Casalinuovo scored an amazing 6 goals this month. While Sodinha continued his sparkling form with three goals to his name, Casalinuovo was a step above the rest this month and deservedly received the player of the month award.
In the league, Truro City climbed two places to 12th, sitting there with 15 points. We only climbed so little because we got through three rounds in the FA Cup and I am very pleased.

Truro City Diary - November2011

NOVEMBER 2011

FIXTURES:
1/11/2011 Home - Woking
5/11/2011 Away - Bromley
9/11/2011 Away - Thurrock
12/11/2011 Home - Gateshead (FA Cup 1st Rnd)
19/11/2011 Home - Sutton United
22/11/2011 Away - Eastbourne Borough
26/11/2011 Home - Weston-super-Mare (FA Trophy 3rd Qual. Rnd)

TRANSFERS IN:
Arnold Bouka-Moutou (LB)

TRANSFERS OUT:

RESULTS:

1st November 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Woking
3-0 (forgot to screenshot)

Izzy Iriekpen opened the scoring after he dribbled in between two players and placed the ball brilliantly into the corner.
Iriekpen got the second for himself and the team with a near-post flick on from a Sodinha corner.
Damian Casalinuovo continued his goalscoring run by dribbling through two players and slotting the ball home.

Manager's Verdict: The performances that I've been getting from the lads are making me feel like I'm on cloud nine. The only downside of this match was that Kalum O'Kane was forced off with a thigh strain that will put him out of action for a month. Plus, Woking's manager was sacked after this match. Haw haw.

5th November 2011 - Hayes Lane
Truro City vs Bromley
2-1 (forgot to screenshot)

Barry Hayles had a goal chalked off for being offside early in the game but Gareth Williams made everybody forget about that when he collected a throw in at the edge of the area and smashed it first time into the net.
Sodinha also had a goal disallowed right at the stroke of half time when he pounced onto a goalkeeper fumble.
Helio Andre appeared to have scored his first ever goal for Truro City but once again it was disallowed by the referee.
Joe Broad, who replaced goalscorer Gareth Williams, got in front of his marker to tap in a Scott Walker cross.
At the other end, an unmarked Tamer Tuna got to the end of a throw in inside the box and he slotted the ball in with ease.

Manager's Verdict: Well, we got the three points but I have to say that it was a poor performance. Bromley was on horrible form and not one of their players had more than very poor morale. We could well have lost points in this match but I'm glad that we didn't. We have to be more clinical and make sure that we stay onside in the future.

9th November 2011 - Ship Lane
Truro City vs Thurrock
8-1 (forgot to screenshot)

Damian Casalinuovo got Truro off to a flyer with a goal after just 22 seconds. At the kickoff, the ball was passed to Gareth Williams who played it to Francois Kompany, who then spotted the run of Casalinuovo behind the defender and slipped a through ball in for the Argentine to smash into the back of the net.
Omar Koroma scored the second by tapping in a drilled cross from Francois Kompany.
However, at the 17th minute mark, Danish left back Thomas Lyskov was shown a straight red card. Casalinuovo was withdrawn in place of Mamadou Gomes, leaving Omar Koroma to lead the line alone.
Brother Nicholas Lyskov added a third for Truro by knocking down Izzy Iriekpen's header which crashed off the crossbar following Sodinha's corner.
Paul Terry pulled one back for Thurrock when he was left unmarked at the 6 yard box, allowing him to easily convert a cross from the right.
Sodinha put the ball into the top corner from just outside the box to make it 4-1 for Truro at the break.
The Brazilian got his second of the game when he took the ball from the halfway line all the way to the Thurrock penalty area where he rounded the keeper and slotted the ball into the back of the net.
Sodinha was involved once again when he laid off a simple pass from the right into the path of Omar Koroma who simply tapped the ball past the goal line.
Truro added their seventh of the night when Gareth Williams unleashed a wonderful strike that smashed right under the crossbar and bounced just past the line.
Francois Kompany completed the rout by getting a deserved goal by just tapping in a Sodinha cross.

Manager's Verdict: There are no words to describe that performance. The scoreline did not flatter us at all and I feel that we could have definitely made it more than 8-1 but perhaps the boys were feeling a little sympathetic that day. It was certainly a vast improvement from the Bromley game and considering that we had 10 men for more than three quarters of the game, I am extremely pleased. I hope that our momentum rolls on as we face a tough challenge in Gateshead in three days.

12th November 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Gateshead
View attachment 264863

Gateshead took the lead in 10 minutes when Yemi Odubade was given way too much space by Nicholas Lyskov to take the ball a long way to place it into the corner of the net.
Helio Andre drew level when Izzy Iriekpen launched a wonderful diagonal ball that the Angolan Under-20 international latched onto then placed the ball into the corner of the net.
Kris Gate lost his marker at the 6 yard box to put Gateshead back in front with the last touch of the game.
Jon Shaw doubled Gateshead's lead when he was unmarked a hit the ball that deflected off Izzy Iriekpen, leaving Simon Tracol with no chance.
Izzy Iriekpen reduced the deficit by getting in front of his marker to power a header into the Gateshead near post following a corner.
Truro pushed hard in the last 20 minutes but could not find a way past the Gateshead defense.

Manager's Verdict: It was disappointing to go out with in the first round against only a BSS Premier team, which causes concern for me because if we do promote, we might face some problems next season. This was also our first loss in eight games and I hope that morale will not be killed. We were nowhere near clinical enough in this match. We had more shots and more possession but yet we barely finished our chances. Our main creative forces Kompany, Casaniluovo and Williams were virtually anonymous today and left the goalscoring to rookie Helio Andre and centre-back Izzy Iriekpen. I'm not as distraught as I was in August, but I am definitely slightly concerned.

19th November 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Sutton United
View attachment 264864

Helio Andre got Truro off to a fantastic start with his first ever senior goal and boy was it a glorious one. With just 4 minutes on the clock, he lifted the ball over the goalkeeper from 30 yards to give Truro the lead.
Izzy Iriekpen controlled a Sodinha corner to smash it into the back of the net.
Francois Kompany made it three before the break when Nicholas Barrett played him clean through on goal with a good through pass.
Sodinha deservedly got his name on the scoresheet with a header that cannoned off the bottom of the crossbar and past the line.
Sutton pulled one back through Leroy Griffiths, who was put through on goal with a defence-splitting through ball that left Simon Tracol with no chance.
Helio Andre got his second when Damian Casalinuovo was tackled and the ball fell kindly at his feet.
Sutton reduced the deficit through Tony Taggart, who expertly converted a cross first time.
Sutton edged closer to a comeback when Simon Tracol came off his line and a pass allowed Bradley Woods-Garness to score a sweaty goal.

Manager's Verdict: We were in the driver's seat the entire game and I am absolutely distraught that we conceded three goals. Tracol could have done better to save the goals and the defending was shocking. Nevertheless, I am still proud of the team's attacking prowess and I just hope that our defence bucks up soon with Martin Camano and Kalum O'Kane soon to be returning.

22nd November 2011 - Priory Lane
Truro City vs Eastbourne Borough
View attachment 264867

Eastbourne took the early lead through a header at the six yard box by David Lee that soared past the goalkeeper and into the back of the net.
Sodinha put Truro back in the game when Casalinuovo had a one-on-one attempt pushed into the path of the magical Brazilian.
Sodinha continued his brilliance when Casalinuovo played a wonderful diagonal ball for Sodinha to latch onto before smashing a rocket of a shot into the top corner.
Nicholas Barrett scored his first ever league goal for Truro when Sodinha dribbled down
Sodinha completed the marvelous performance with a hat-trick when debutant left back Arnold Bouka-Moutou whipped in a free kick from about the halfway line all the way to the right flank where Sodinha took the shot first time and smashed it into the net.
Sodinha was involved again as Truro got their fifth through Izzy Iriekpen, who nodded in a typical Truro near-post corner.
Casalinuovo finally got his name on the scoresheet when substitute Mamadou Gomes swung in a ball from deep to find the feet of the Argentine striker.
Sodinha was given a standing ovation as he was withdrawn when young Nicholas Lyskov was shown a straight red card.
Gareth Williams completed the rout in bizarre circumstances. He swung in a free kick from the edge of the area on the left that found the head of Sodinha's replacement Jake Ash. Ash's diving header was sent across goal that found the frame of the goal. The ball floated directly at Williams, who dived at the ball to force it into the net.

Manager's Verdict: I am absolutely speechless. Eastbourne were in first place before this match and they even got themselves off to a great start. I am not sure how we ended up trumping them 7-1. I am beginning to think that this team, especially the God who is known as Sodinha, is too good for this league. I'm looking forward to silverware this season.

26th November 2011 - Treyew Road
Truro City vs Weston-super-Mare
View attachment 264869

Francois Kompany finally broke the deadlock when Damian Casalinuovo was tackled and the Belgian latched onto the loose ball.
Substitute Gambian Omar Koroma marked his return with a goal that was similar to the first goal.
Koroma got his second when Francois Kompany lifted a wonderful free kick over the wall but so unluckily curled and rebounded off the post. Koroma pounced on the rebound to get Truro the third goal.
Robbi Maggs grabbed a consolation when a 30 yard lob hit the post before French full-back Arnold Bouka Moutou hit a wayward clearance that fell to the right winger of Weston-super-Mare. He drilled in a cross that Maggs shot tamely. Simon Tracol stopped it with his legs and the ball rebounded off the inside of the post and while it crawled on the line, the Cambodian international somehow failed to grab and allowed Maggs to pounce.
Casalinuovo killed off the game by finishing off Nicholas Barrett's
Koroma got his hattrick when he beat the offside trap to finish off a splendid return.

Manager's Verdict: More big results for the boys from Cornwall as we killed another opponent in staggering fashion. Still rather disappointed to concede though, and I think that would be the only thing that I will look at for next month.

END OF MONTH REVIEW: Massive month for us as we got ourselves 6 wins out of 7 matches played in November, and the only loss was a close one to BSS Premier team Gateshead. We see ourselves in 5th place at the end of November, lying in playoff places with 30 points. This month, we claimed a whopping 15 points and rocketed 7 places in the table. As mentioned previously, I will look to shake up my goalkeeping selection more next month, but will not look to sign more keepers for the time being. I have some more deals looking to come through as backup for injuries in December, and that should be something to look forward to.