JAMESNUFC

Reaction score
hey guys, started a season with bayern with no patches installed (wouldnt upload) and seem to be under acheving, only haven £4m to spend i bought Ronaldo for £2m and jorge Andrade on a free, i play a 4-3-3 with ****, lahm, badstuber, demichellis, braafied, them van bommel, swienstieger and hamit in the middle with bastian sweinsteiger the one with the atticking freedom and obviusly robben and ribery on the wings (swaping) and klose upo front! HOW DO I GET T|HE BEST OUT OF THE BIG PLAYERS?? Seriously under performing!!

firstly play tymoschuk instead of Hamit and make Van Bommel either a ball winning cm or a defensive midfielder. Robben and Ribery as inside forwards and put "cut in side" on very often.
And Klose as advanced forward or do what i would do and play Olic up front as advanced forward

try this 4-4-2 tactic on the sig below mate, it may help :D

@RONAN, Cheers mate, ive put robben and ribery to cut inside. I would normaly play olice but klose has scored 8 in 12 so hes in abit of form but might try a swap in a lesser game! not a big fan of tymoseck but will give him ago. wouldnt no weather to play a 4-2-3-1 though?

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

try this 4-4-2 tactic on the sig below mate, it may help :D

ill give it ago in a cup match mate, want to play with a lone stricker realy even though ive got klose, olic, ronaldo, toni and muller on my books

use Raikan's tactics theyre amazing, you should alson play mario gomez instead of klose and set him as your target manor else use raikan's tactic and change to a 4-1-2-1-2 if it were me id play

lahm---breno----badstuber-----braafheid
van bommel
tymoschuk----ribery
robben
klose-----gomez

i turned it around tweeked my own tactics to suit

Viller (awsome keeper, paid £1.6m)

Gorlitz - Demichellis - Breno - Lahm

Van bommel - Tymoseck/Sweinsteger

Robben - Muller - Ribery

Klose/Gomez

won champions league and fineshed 2nd so all in all succesful season