burtona38

Reaction score
Hello all

I am new to the Football Manager series and i am currently running my Man City team and they are under achieving in a big way,I am just wondering if there is anybody out there who could run me through a couple of things regarding setting up tactics and getting players to do what they are told

I look forward to any kind of help

Please do feel free to e-mail me on [email protected]

Many thanks

u need to give the team chance to bond together post a few screenshots of your team and i will come up with a formation and tactics for you if you want?

Since you are new to Fm you should maybe try using some of the tactics made by users here to give you some ideas to make you own. There are also shortlists made by some people which are very useful for finding youngsters and bargains. Sure people will know the best tactics more than i do and will give you some links.

1) Wait for your your team to gel as you have about 10 new players without signing anybody.
Try using team blend in Match Prep
2) Try one of the more successful tactics on this site like the one I use which is Nigel Clough's
3) Look at Raikan007's threads on players. He has some great bargains, and youngsters. If you post on his wall I'm sure he wont mind helping you.

Try this tactic that i use for my tottenham team , its very attacking so it should suit your players

I wish mate,just been messing around with the team for the last couple of seasons and every tactic i try just ends up with a scabby 2.0 defeat,its so frustrating that i cant put the quality i have got to the test.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

How do you get to download screenshots? im not the best on a pc mate. Are you on Facebook?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Cheers buddy,will give this a go and see what comes up....COYS....Lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Do you have any ideas of were i can get hold of these tactics?

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:36 PM ----------

That tactic i downloaded was absolutely awesome,beat Wolves 11.0 in the cup and had various 6 nil wins,thanks alot for the tactic.