Used this tactic from the Arsenal game onwards...

View attachment 314345

Included a 9-0 FA Cup Final win over Spurs.

View attachment 314344

I only have creative midfielders who don't really suit the Box to Box roles so I'm sure results will be even better next season when I buy one or two

thanks for the great feed back, 9-0 against spurs is a great result including your possession. How's everybody else finding the tactic?

anymore results w4nker? only really getting feed back from you and mcfly

Loving this tactic.
Lost only one game heading into January and that was a lucky win for Chelsea who I smashed only to lose to a long throw and flick on.
Was also my mistake for not resting key players in the easier midweek game.
Had a couple of poor draws but that is it.
Can't post screen shots as am at work at the moment.
Valencia is a beast on the right with this tactic.

Loving this tactic.
Lost only one game heading into January and that was a lucky win for Chelsea who I smashed only to lose to a long throw and flick on.
Was also my mistake for not resting key players in the easier midweek game.
Had a couple of poor draws but that is it.
Can't post screen shots as am at work at the moment.
Valencia is a beast on the right with this tactic.

glad it's going well mate, also I would rotate the 2 central midfielders, they really need good stamina

Been confused with the threads going on here between this one and the one you started with the other persons tactic from FM Korea.

I'm going to use your tactic in this thread in a save I'm already in with Newcastle.

Have you tried it with anyone other than Man Utd?

Early signs are very good by the way, this looks like a very impressive tactic.

More coming once I've played more games mate!

Been confused with the threads going on here between this one and the one you started with the other persons tactic from FM Korea.

I'm going to use your tactic in this thread in a save I'm already in with Newcastle.

Have you tried it with anyone other than Man Utd?

Early signs are very good by the way, this looks like a very impressive tactic.

More coming once I've played more games mate!

I ain't started a thread with anyone from FM Korea, you make me confused now. And no I ain't tested it with any other team i'm afraid, my time is very limited on this game due to family reasons, put it this way if I keep going on it I think my missus would kick me out lol, so I only play with utd coz I support them. But please feel free to test with lower league teams and would be great if you post your results

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion - that was me being numb!

Loving this tactic mate, played 7, won 6 and drew 1.

It just has that feel of a tactic that is always going to get you results, so credit to you!

What do you when you need to hold on to a lead away from home... just leave as is?

This tactic is very good at home, but for my Norwich side it's not to good away from home, any suggestion?!

This tactic is very good at home, but for my Norwich side it's not to good away from home, any suggestion?!

cheers for the feedback mate, in the middle now working on an away tactic, but it could be the main tac

I beat arsenal at home with it, beat spurs last game of season with it at home, but lost to burnley away from home, might have to have a ball winning mid fielder in there and take a striker out or something

Loving this tactic now, strikers score for fun, happy I've finally found a 4-4-2 tactic that works, currently sitting 7th with Norwich in February and in the quarter final of fa cup at home to west ham, hoping to qualify for Europe!

Loving this tactic now, strikers score for fun, happy I've finally found a 4-4-2 tactic that works, currently sitting 7th with Norwich in February and in the quarter final of fa cup at home to west ham, hoping to qualify for Europe!

Glad your enjoying it mate, just needed to give players time to gel with the tactic. Hopefully next season will be better for you

It saved me from relegation in my first season, just want to be able to have more than 6 mill to spend next season, once I find an away tactic ill be happy :)