Jono19

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to posting on this forum but been an avid reader for months. Some of the stories on here are sensational.

After a little bit of advice if anyone has it. I'm in my 2nd season with Villarreal. My first season was brilliant, finishing 3rd in la liga and winning the Spanish Cup. A lot of our success was down to squeezing 44 goals out of Luciano Vietto. Managed to secure him to a new deal too after Man City & Chelsea started sniffing.

Brought some good money into the club through wheeling and dealing, enough for me to add Carlos Bacca to my front line. At the end of this season tho, we're having improvements to the youth facilities and training facilities done and I want to kick the club on. Long term we'll need a bigger stadium I guess. So anyhoo, I'll probably look to cash in on Vietto in the summer to fund overall squad improvements. Has anyone got any experience with Jonathan Calleri and Brice Embolo? Both young strikers who hopefully could sign for a reasonable fee before improving and being sold on for a profit.

Thanks!

Sooooo......anyone bought Jonathan Calleri or Breel Embolo? How do they turn out?