lfc_torres

Reaction score
watfordcrestmg6.png

Mackay Out, Martlow In.

The Watford chairman Graham Taylor has today announced the appointment of rookie manager Danny Martlow. Some of the Watford supporters are a bit surprised about the appointment "Martlow says he is keen to show the fans what he can do.

Last edited:
Could have a better title, and could have had a more exciting opener, but good luck nonetheless.

Thread name could be:

The Yellow Army Marching Towards Glory

More detail is needed to make this a story tbh, at the moment it's just a few sentences and a screenshot.

Good luck anyway.

Friendlies

Watford 0-0 Hearts

Altrincham 0-2 Watford

York 0-3 Watford

Watford 0-3 Burnley

Northwood 0-4 Watford

Boreham wood 0-5 Watford

Colchester 0-1 Watford

Overall i am happy with my pre-season results but need a few more signings if i am going to push for promotion.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

First 6 Games

Had a good start at Doncaster got knocked out of the League cup by bournemouth thats poor. had a very close game with Sheffield utd got bear 3-2 and then got beat by Nottingham Forest. got a desent result at blackpool. had good game agaist swansea even tho i got beat the swanseas keeper (Dorus De Vries) had a very good game stopped everything that we created. For all of these games 6 of my main players where out with injuries. I am currently lieing in 13th.

Watfordfirst6games.jpg

WatfordLeagueafter6games.jpg

Last edited:
how did you get prints up from the game as i need help with my save

When your on the game press print screen then what i do is paste it into paint and save it. Then i upload it to photobucket

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:22 PM ----------

Monthly Update

I have had a very good month 5 games won 4 lost 1. had a alright game with Barnsley, had a good game againt Plymouth, dominated Leicester, had a close game with reading and had a goal disallowed and had close game agaist Coventry

Fixtures
Watfordfixtures1.jpg

Table
Watfordtable.jpg

I forgot to post my Signing so here they are.
Playerssigned.jpg

Fabrice Muamba has been giving strong performances every game his average rating is 7.27, Gael Kakuta average rating isnt that good he is 6.82 he set up 2 goals and scored 2, But my star player is Paulo Hinrique his rating is 7.56. 8 app 7 goals 1 assist.

Muamba.jpg

Kakuta.jpg

Henrique.jpg

HenriqueForm.jpg

Overall i am happy of how this month went

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Jenkins Young Player Of The Month

Watford Manager Danny Martlow has told reporters how happy he is with Ross Jenkins. Jenkins has played the last 3 matchs due to watfords injury crisis. Jenkins step in for the injured Stephen Mcginn.

Jenkins.jpg