My West Ham Under 18s

Deano

Deuce
Reaction score
I signed about 4 regens and put them in my under 18 squad where they are developing very nicely, and I have been monitoring the games and the promising youngsters in the under 18 squad and they are just destroying the league they're in.

And they've also coasted to the cup semi finals not drawing or losing one single game

View attachment 19188

View attachment 19187

This lad has come through the ranks and is looking very very promising.

View attachment 19189

How did you find him? Genie Scout?

Good effort though. I always like my reserves/under 18's to play my formation so if i call anyone up they won't need to adapt.

Nah surprisingly enough he came through with the fresh batch at the start of the season but then again West Hams youth facilities are "State of the art" so kind of understandable. But a lot of the big teams have been declaring interest :( I'm worried he'll get unsettled and want to leave.

But there's a couple of others who have come through who will make decent premier league players that maybe I could offload for a few bob.

Edit:

They just dropped the first points by drawing to fulham under 18s but still they only have about 7 games left and they have destroyed the league and are playing man utd in the under 18s cup final :)

Last edited:
That regen should be in your first team, he got outstanding potential with stats at that age, I've always tended to neglect my youth teams as they've never produced anything but they are still good achievements if you do well.

maybe you should do a story with your u18's

I know the player is really good but I just don't think he's ready. He plays reserve matches aswell. I'm waiting til he is 17 to send him out on loan to club where he will play every game.

I'm just delighted because they've only conceded 4 goals in 17 games, which is excellent.

I was considering doing a story with them but thought it would end up being pointless and I doubt many would read so I'll leave it lol.

So do you plan to bring them through rather than invest in new players?

So do you plan to bring them through rather than invest in new players?

That's the goal yeah. I brought about 3 regens through my scouts and there's about 4 that have come through with some promise. I invested quite well in a few players in the summer before the current season I'm in so I have the basis to build these young players around. I've never really tried it before but I'm quite interested in bringing them through to the first team rather than buying new players.

nurturing ur own youth players to play in first tream is more satisfying than buying players

Mate just you wait, I got Nathan Dwight in my West Ham u18s. At 18 years old he is in my first team, year 2014/2015.

His main stat is Creativity (17).

I got confused also. I think it was the "mate you just wait" just a tad misleading lol.