My Weston-Super-Mare career!

ricky

Reaction score
This is my weston super mare thread to just show u my current succes. i will be showing you all my results, transfers and more. these are my june-july transfers.

IN
Zlatko Yankov (free from kameno)

OUT
David Thorne ( 5k to mansfield)

Now it is my pre-season results. Just to let u no, this is my 1st season.

weston super mare 0 - 2 welshpool (friendly)

report:

my team started of well winning possesion, and in the 8th minute we scored. But it was disolowd (i no spelling is wrong) because the scorer Holgate was offside. Then in the 15th minute welshpool smashed the crossbar from a 30 yard cracker by howls. 3 minutes later and there all over us but a great 1 on 1 save by are keeper, Northmore from a close range shot by howls.At hal-time it was a boring 0-0 and holgate had to be subtituted because he picked up a knock and he was replaced by palmer. the second half began and welshpool was all over us. then they went one on one and again northmore made a great save. then dirty welshpool injured my best player yankov who was subbed for rand. Still welshpool on the attack and a dangourous cross alomst went in. At last we was on the attck with a free-kick in a crossing position. it was crossed in and it hit the bar and went out for a goal kick. Then weston started getting there footy feet with 1 touch passing leading into a decent chance that was wasted. Then a dangoures cross by welshpool and jones got a touch in the 6 yard box. Northmore got finger tips to it and tipped i onto the post, another great save.Then disaster happend when they palyed a sweet long ball up field, rand was poor in this situation, he let the ball bounce and jones headed the ball from the edge of the box to lob the keeper who was off his line to give welshpool a 1-0 lead in the 79th minute.In the 84th minute we lost the game with a stunning 30 yard strike into the top corner by howls. there was no more action at the end and welshpool won by 2 goals to nil.

i was hugely disappointed in the 2nd half.

My man of the match:
1st: howls (welshpool)
2nd: northmore (weston)
3rd: rowbotham (welshpool)

next will be a friendly featuring weston super mare and cirencester.

thanks fo ure time.
;)

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

cirencester - weston super mare(friendly)

report:
the game kicks of and there all over us, with a free kick sailing over the bar. then the most embarresing moment ever as hollands has an open goal and hits it wide from 18 yards. that was lucky. hollands again went through one on one and tried to lob morthmore, but he tipped it over. Soon after we was on the attack and mcgregor took a first time volley and davenport punched it over. the mcdermott got red carded for them. in the 60th minute cirencester had a 30 yard free kick which smashed the upright and went in **** it. church was the goal scorer.mcgregor went round 3 cirencester defenders and chipped the ball over the bar on 70 minutes. so far there was not that much action.we kept giving the ball away and it look like it wasn't are night and so it proved on 78 minutes as yankov gave away penalty and hearn stepped up to take it, and he calmy tooked it into the bottom right hand corner. 2-0.
then in 90+4 mcintosh passed to gibson who turned a shot into the top corner from the edge of the box. end of the game and i was very angry.

my man of the match:
1st: hearn(cirencester)
2nd: church(cirencester)
3rd: yankov(weston)

join me next time for weston super mare vs swindon supermarine in a frendly, thanks for viewing.

i started my weston game few days ago im now 1st after 18games, having a bit of financial difficulty tho as i bought around 9players and only sold 2.
im in the process of a takeover so they may get rid of my debt