torresinhobre

Reaction score
First of all , coz my english is really bad , i focus on screenshoots and most important things in tactic.

1.jpg

TRAINING(important)

In a start of a game

pre-sezone.jpg

to get fluid faster add more friendlies , when season start change to

pocetak.jpg

SHOUTS

generaly i don't use shouts , but in couple matches i use .

TEAM TALK

Pre match - last one in cautions

on a half if loosing or drawing go agressive , if u win tell to keep preformance.

Full match - if u lose or draw go agressive , win - praise players

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTION

Only if u'r defending coach have 4.5 or 5 stars ask him to do.

TO DO THINGS (IMPORTANT)

*Change strategy to control when u win by 2 or more goals on a half time.
*Change strategy to counter when u play away games agains best team in league (for example Real in my case) , or in away games in quarter and semi finals of champions league .
*U need good cm's with good pass,technique and pace
*Look weather and if is wet change tempo to slow and passing style to short . When is hot change clossing down to default
*Use right inside forward with left foot , and left with right foot.
*Go terminate contract with your staff and get best ones
*I didnt change set pieces ,u can do that if u had better tactics for that.
*Go rest your best players in cup matches or in easy home matches and before big matches.
*Don't go on holiday on match day's
*I buy Falcao on winter transfer window and he is very good for this tactic.
*change philosophy to balance if dont work on very fluid

RESULTS

I only test with Barcelona,and won everything in first season.

League (last 10 games with mix squad)

2 draws against Real Madrid -,-

tabela-liga.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

Spanish Cup (play with mix squad)

kup.jpg

Super Cup:

Beat Real 2-0 home , lose 2-1 away

Champions league (play group stage with mix squad)

ls.jpg

SOME MATCHES

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

BEST PLAYERS

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
xavi-overview-attributes.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Vinjak(s)tylE.tac

hey bud :) I really suggest uploading the tactic when you have used another team to test it!

a lot of members will not even consider trying this as you are using Barcelona.... with even better players

a really good tactic this.had a lot of success with Barcelona and deserted the league and won the european cup :D.thanks for a super tactic mate

To be honest bud, you could probably use 442 and everything on default and still win everything with barca, so please test with atleast a mid table team. Johnny

To be honest bud, you could probably use 442 and everything on default and still win everything with barca, so please test with atleast a mid table team. Johnny

But to only draw 3 games is very very impressive even as Barca and I would like to see you play a season with Barca and use 442 and everything on default and get the same results. However I do agree that you should test with a few other clubs of varying styles and reputation. Eg Swansea, stoke, Blackburn and Everton.