alyndavies

Reaction score
Ok ive decided to try my luck with Wrexham and see how high up the ladder I can take them.

Due to running a somewhat fail computer Ive set my game up my game to run all English leagues from Blue square south and North up, and every other countries top division on view only.

Ive run a small custom database with all current international players from all 6 continents selected, and the top clubs players in all 6 continents to.

I will not edit any stats, however I have made every country Eu as far as England is concerned meaning work permits are eliminated. I dont see this as benefiting only me though as ALL English clubs will take advantage of this.

Transfers, Loans:
Wrexham are affiliated to Liverpool and I was able to get 4 players on season long loans which should bolster my squad, as these players are equal or better than what i have at the club already.

Season long deals:

Dean Bouzanis Gk
Victor Palsson D/M C
Nikola Saric Am C ST
Krisztian Adorjan Am C St

I waited a few weeks into the season then took this Liverpool player on a 3 month loan deal, to take my total loans to 5.

David Amoo M / Am R

Players Signed:
The first thing i normally do in any game is sign Sani Emmanuel, Wrexham only have a transfer budget of 5k, however I was able to sign him for 16K using the budget adjust option. He wont join until 1.1.2011 though.
I also signed some useful free transfers including Joseph Lapaira who seems a cracking aquision. he wanted 1500 a week to join but I was a ble to give him a decent signing on fee and he dropped his wages to 500 a week. I also managed to sign King Gyan who ive made captain as he has an influance rating of 15 making him the highest in my team.

Players out:
I transfer listed maybe 70% of the squad due to them simply being poor players who wont develop and released nearly all the youth team players as I want to build some money up so I will risk a small squad for now.

Tactics:
I always play 451 as its always been very successful for me, however in this game despite easily beating my lower affiliated clubs I found league games a bit of a struggle.
Aftter 11 league games id drawn 6, and won 5 but was getting frustrated with the tactic, especially since towards the end I was behind only to ****** late draws, I thought those draws would soon turn to defeats so changed to 442. I needed to try something diferent as my next game was against run away league leaders Newport, and I didnt want to lose to the other Welsh club :p.
Luckily 442 seems to work very well in this division and Nikola Saric and Andy Morrell seem to work very well together, and Newport were beated 3-0!

Last edited:
You should sign Marc Bridge Wilkinson from Carlisle, you can sign him from there for £0 , he wants £1500 a week but you can negotiate that down to £975 or £950 a week.

iv done a Wrexham game but i do not have liverpool! what patch you using?

Me & Ronan took over Wrexham aswell

I'm top of the league, mid October