Myspace

I thik evereyone knows what myspace is, its in the top 10 most popular WWW sites.

Anway MySpace is full of emos and unsigned bands, none of my mates use it, some of them use Bebo tohugh

Bebo is for trendies and neds/chavs we dnt have a clue how 2 work a computer :D

One of my mates made me register on bebo. I had to change my email because I was getting 50 messages a day which were just forwarded messages from people pretending they are bebo and that i need to send 30 messages or my account will be deleted. Its just spam e-mail made easier and more annoying.

i gues u remembered that after a one day delay as well

Because they're sad and they want friends :D

lmao, there ******* great, especially that adrian chiles one.

hahahaha art attack head is getting added :D

LMAO, thats ******* brilliant, if you find the micheal barrymore one listen to his song thats good aswell

hahaha the cillit bang one was really funny, but theres a guy on here who says greggles is king, and hes the car insurance friend :S is that u gregor.

In any case he has noddy as hid themetune, and its starting to stick in my head, like hollaback girl....ugh

Murali said:
hahaha the cillit bang one was really funny, but theres a guy on here who says greggles is king, and hes the car insurance friend :S is that u gregor.

In any case he has noddy as hid themetune, and its starting to stick in my head, like hollaback girl....ugh

no and where?

Kris do you realise that beside your pic on the first page that is says your jacking off?