myStory: Man City Treble Clean-sweep/undefeated

mujo muntz

Reaction score
I just finished the first season with Manchester City after 1 month of playtime. I won the Premier League in the end of March because man united just wouldnt stop losing against other teams. The best part is i NEVER lost one game. and united lost just 4 (me twice, bolton and liverpool).

Now im in the final of the Edited UK/ireland cup against chelsea (note: thanks for maker of that league who posted it on this site)..

I did not lose a single game in the league, no draws either and conseded just 10 games.

REASONS:

MADNESS TACTIC - i got it from this site and tweaked it, plus fixed free-kicks and corners (attack and defense). i

I used editor to retain mark hughes as my assistant and ironically, also used editor to make roberto mancini and ivan carminati as my firstteam coaches/reserves coach. and franco baldini as fitness coach! WHo knews??? they now run city. Mark hughes coaches left me and joined chelsea (eddie and boynton).

tevez and adebayor kept getting better:

adebayor won best player and best scorer (28 league goals)
tevez lost to lampard as player's player.

cheap: buys: iker muniain, marcus berg, rasmus elm and vargas from fiorentina.

BEST BUY: ada turan and Darijo srna.

did not buy anyone else.

Srna is my fave player in fm. mad him my captain, given my vC and never looked back.

marcus berg ran havoc with iker and finish miles ahead of everyone in the reserve and youth leagues.

did not buy no kaka or boo boo. i couldnt buy any big stars. did not edit players into superstars (altho lowered ireland's age by a year)

APPRECIATIONS:

thanks to everyone who helped me thru in this forum for their fantastic advise and teaching me about freekicks and corners

thanks for logos and facepacks etc

PROBLEM: 5 games till end of season i lost my lockerroom. so i dropped barry, de jong, bellamy, vargas, richards, SWP and lost arda turan, and ireland to injuries so won FA cup and now facing chelsea for UK?ireland cup with players i have left and my youth players. so pray for me

FUTURE

now i have a bigger problem

i want to coach algeria into the world cup, but i can't apply for them.

can i coach two teams? how can i coach two teams?

i have trouble making another manager. it would not allow me. anyone know why?

i wanna coach algeria but i cannot.