N7Charlie

Reaction score
Hello, I have been a long term observer on this website and have, for the most part, used other peoples transfer updates, in order to make my gaming experience as close as possible to the real life thing. For years now, I have seen transfer windows come and go, with people having their own take on the editing and due to my perfectionist nature, I have never been 100% happy, no matter how great each transfer file on this website have been. So I find myself constantly coming up with ideas on how to make the game better and am always editing. So, now that the legend and main influence behind this idea himself LFCMarshall has decided to call it quits, I am going to take this opportunity to post my own edited files. It can be custom requested databases, where you would like your club to be taken over by rich owners, CA/PA of players and staff altered to your liking. Maybe you are a Scottish Old Firm fan and want them moved down to the conference leagues in England? It can be your choice for custom options, but for the most part, I will be releasing edited files specifically based around transfers and general changes.

***A bit about me***

Many people create databases on here all of the time and most of them are very good at it, so why am I doing this? Well, I have been a big fan of edited databases, mostly because of how left behind you can feel when the real life game advances and you're left with the current team you have, when your team might happen to sign someone in real life, they could never in the game. This has been the primary objective all along. When January comes, even the summer, you want to play with those currently updated players and staff members. Maybe you don't? Maybe you just want to see constant updates, but would rather wait until the end of the official window to begin managing your club, but you still enjoy the idea that someone will be there, editing and posting updates every day and whom you can rely on for consistency. I am currently employed at the moment, but I do not work long hours, I also hate people, so the majority of my time will be spent in doors and I love my laptop... and Football Manager... and editing. You get the point.

So, this was just a short introduction and as you can tell, for the current game, I am open for business and will be open for requests as of... now. In the future, as of January when the new window opens, I will update this and make it more presentable.

Cheers.