Nacho Novo Return to Rangers ?

One of the most overrated players to play for the old firm. He is an impact player who can come off the bench and change a game but play him from the start and he is pish

I may be biased though........XD

not half mate, top scorer in the SPL one year and i beleive he scored about 8 against your tream (6)

i have to agree with most of the celtic fans who say he is **** and overrated, because they are actually correct.
he's as bad as lafferty. actually, i'm not sure which of them is worse. i would be absolutely gutted if he came back. just cos he plays for the jersey doesn't make him a great player, and that's what half the fans don't realise.
i watch the whole game, not just where the ball is, so i pick up on more of what's happening, something you won't see watching on tv. this is half the reason why i believe lafferty is ****. i see what he does or doesn't do, off the ball. the other half of the reason is that he really isn't a striker. saturday's game against hearts he was continually caught offside. any decent striker would know to watch the line. then he moans about it, and stamps his feet. really mature. this guy is more interested in the footballer's lifestyle than the game. ask him what kind of car he drives... something most of us can only dream about owning.

is that what rangers are reduced to, though?? taking back the rubbish that left? they want more money so they leave, don't make it at their new team, and come crawling back. it's about time Rangers stood up and said, no, you left, stay gone.

he'll be 32 in march, for whoever said he was a bit old now.

if he comes back, it is a step backwards, and really it's saying that the strikers we already have aren't capable of playing for the team. how many are there?? lafferty (haha), naismith, jelavic, beattie, fleck, little, and the other younger players, loy and hutton, although hutton is being used as a midfielder. give these guys a chance instead of bringing in a has been.

oh and if you hadn't guessed, i'm a rangers fan, and have been all my life.

i have to agree with most of the celtic fans who say he is **** and overrated, because they are actually correct.
he's as bad as lafferty. actually, i'm not sure which of them is worse. i would be absolutely gutted if he came back. just cos he plays for the jersey doesn't make him a great player, and that's what half the fans don't realise.
i watch the whole game, not just where the ball is, so i pick up on more of what's happening, something you won't see watching on tv. this is half the reason why i believe lafferty is ****. i see what he does or doesn't do, off the ball. the other half of the reason is that he really isn't a striker. saturday's game against hearts he was continually caught offside. any decent striker would know to watch the line. then he moans about it, and stamps his feet. really mature. this guy is more interested in the footballer's lifestyle than the game. ask him what kind of car he drives... something most of us can only dream about owning.

is that what rangers are reduced to, though?? taking back the rubbish that left? they want more money so they leave, don't make it at their new team, and come crawling back. it's about time Rangers stood up and said, no, you left, stay gone.

he'll be 32 in march, for whoever said he was a bit old now.

if he comes back, it is a step backwards, and really it's saying that the strikers we already have aren't capable of playing for the team. how many are there?? lafferty (haha), naismith, jelavic, beattie, fleck, little, and the other younger players, loy and hutton, although hutton is being used as a midfielder. give these guys a chance instead of bringing in a has been.

oh and if you hadn't guessed, i'm a rangers fan, and have been all my life.

Are you serious ? Nacho never left for money so your talking **** there, He left because he felt it was time for him to go play first team football rather than sit on the bench. It is nothing to do with how he is performing over there is to do with the fact his Wife and children are over in Scotland still and he can't settle so once again one of your views are wrong :) Beattie - Isn't capable of playing as we have seen, Lafferty isn't a goal scorer, Fleck is to inconsistent. Little hasn't proven himself enough so um yeah the strikers we have aren't capable.

We need strikers in until we have money Nacho has proven to be a goal scorer and for all your knowledge of what happens of the ball, If you notice when Nacho came on every Fan and player alike all got a life in morale/spirit which lifted the team and upped their performance.. Which is something we need at times. Novo scored goals always gave 110% and also gave Rangers loyalty many times when he could have walked away hes not a has been and he never left for money so get your facts right before you spout your **** about him leaving for money etc as he stayed on that Rangers bench for many years watching duds come in and play before him!

ohh Nacho Novo...we are running scared now. XD

A spanish man cant settle in spain :S lol
Yous do need someone to up morale and take over from miller in the goals chart, novo could be a cheap short time fix for that

I don't really care what people think, Nacho's a ******* legend, I'll be delighted to see him in a Gers top :wub:

A spanish man cant settle in spain :S lol
Yous do need someone to up morale and take over from miller in the goals chart, novo could be a cheap short time fix for that

I know mate I was laughing about it aswell, Its not the lifestyle or anything though although he did live in scotland for about 10 years I beleive.. But its all to do with his family staying over here the mans a Glaswegian at heart. He is the ideal short term fix until the end of the season not a permanent replacement though :)

I hope Nacho returns and gives the team a boost ******* love him:wub:

I have also heard a rumour that Danny Wilson is in lennoxtown. Source: members of the Green Brigade.

Novo wont come back! Smith didnt play him first time around doubt he will a 2nd time when he has played even less football

Novo wont come back! Smith didnt play him first time around doubt he will a 2nd time when he has played even less football

I reckon he would come back to be with his family, Although its not looking likely as there has been no more rumours about this, But Nacho has been speaking to Walter quite alot asking for advice and being helped to try settle into his role in Gijon. But he is missing his wife and children so theres a possibilty he would come back even if its just to see his family which I Imagine include the gers supporters because he loves us and WATP

Yeah he will be a great player, Goalscorer plus hes a bluenose can't ask for me. Take him before Commons anyday, Although he scored today the ***** :(