Status
Not open for further replies.
okk since u have already updated the 1st upload i go download it again and give it a try :D

okk since u have already updated the 1st upload i go download it again and give it a try :D
Thank you for your interest in my tactics and for your continued use.
I may disappoint you sometimes,
but I'll try to get above average.

Doisapoint is a kind in the schedule my bro, and you dont, i prefer watching good inspiration overal and u have it trust me :) this year FM is a kind of big rng, so it will matter more to see in next patch what this game can bring :) will send u feedback when will test

Reactions: ByH
ByH you do an amazing job sir. Keep it up, I'm sure you help many a person!

beacuse of my busy stuff i cant play it by my own so i ve puted it automaticaly into my bormouth save with freezing tool/contition ect. for 1 season this the stats / results of tactic
the record of tested tactic of same formation were hited into 4th position tho , maybe instead of CM changeto mezzalas could bring further results or so (this is what i am thinking at least )
1579700888285.png
1579700903751.png

beacuse of my busy stuff i cant play it by my own so i ve puted it automaticaly into my bormouth save with freezing tool/contition ect. for 1 season this the stats / results of tactic
the record of tested tactic of same formation were hited into 4th position tho , maybe instead of CM changeto mezzalas could bring further results or so (this is what i am thinking at least )View attachment 479171View attachment 479172
Thanks your testing. 4 place is not bad.
If you have ever tested my Mang433 tactics, can you tell me ranking in the your test?
It is the second tactic out of 433 in FMBASE and FMARENA. https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/wide-433-from-byh.155/

I've tried to switch to Mezzala earlier but didn't get any better results.
Unlike my Mang433 tactics, I tried to kill the cross as much as possible & Lower pressure line .
but it seems to have failed. :cry:

I'm doing the rest of the season as a tactic to cross again & high pressure line.
the results are much bettero_O

I'll update again with frequent cross & high pressure tactics.

Last edited:
Thanks your testing. 4 place is not bad.
If you have ever tested my Mang433 tactics, can you tell me ranking in the your test?
It is the second tactic out of 433 in FMBASE and FMARENA. https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/wide-433-from-byh.155/

I've tried to switch to Mezzala earlier but didn't get any better results.
Unlike my Mang433 tactics, I tried to kill the cross as much as possible & Lower pressure line .
but it seems to have failed. :cry:

I'm doing the rest of the season as a tactic to cross again & high pressure line.
the results are much bettero_O

I'll update again with frequent cross & high pressure tactics.
started my normal save it going really well :) i hope u gonna update soon :D if u have any media discord/ facebook or even steam contact let me know :D
Keep going ! i liked the change on focus to mid , but its really weird the spesific pi on IF going to Wide :p i read ur tactic line to line xD

you also changed roles to AMR/AML means it will bring new style and philosophy to the tactic o_O and dmc to dlp , (i mention that coz u didnt say that to update :D tried 1st game vs weaker enemy i ll test again in group :) (images updated. outstanding tactic amazing football i really enjoy it.
1579806374253.png
1579809876983.png
1579809954887.png

Last edited:
18 G / 46 For/ 4 AG is exellent stats for 1st half of season at league and 3d at champions league group vs barca napoli lezping 1 win and draws could be better than hitting posts tho :D could find a formula to a more risky at formation inside sub change when u are unlucky at game tho :D like increasing wing backs or making DLP to DMC To forward vise versa

Hey ByH, i love your mang 433 tactic, is this new update better or should i stick with mang??

This is much better but! you should make focus your training schedule for not make them so tired i belive , also have a secondary attacking finger at ur last 10-15 minutes when u cant score. like always have a second striker sub to change formation to some 442 433 ect. i belive next update it wil be better, BUT, it could be a formula find a better tempo than this coz i find some minutes play like barcelona.. and some dead minutes play like D division team :p i am not sure if its 100% better tempo but tactic overal is very very good :D

is this live set up tactic or is for beta only?
You can use it live, but it's made for beta.
If it doesn't work well in live, I'd recommend holding a DM.
Aggressive change of DM for beta is the biggest difference in this tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.