Resource icon

FMKorea NalKangDo 442DiaWide - ByH 2020-03-15

owlluke

Nov 25, 2019
Was terrible for me. Constant mistakes. Conceding a lot of shots.

Everyone could play the roles.Only tested 6 games as I lost 4 and drew 2.

Reactions: magicnut

wizrdfck

Jul 19, 2010
Does anyone have any suggestions to playertypes for the CM's and the F9?

I'm trainig Milan and recently switched to this tactic as my previous one didn't do the works. I don't really have suitable players for this tactic but it seems more stable non the less. I feel like Lucas Paquatá should be doing well as a CM but he's quite ****. Franck Kessie isn't really playing any better. And for the F9 i'm switching between Suso and Calhanoglu, but they're playing at 6.7/6.8. I thought it was strange that the creator used Mandzukic and not Dybala as the F9, but he played great. Should one look for a physical holding player rather than a technical and creative one?

Smigo08

Nov 5, 2017
Been using this for a while now, the 1st version with the DLF and I’m getting unreal results 40odd games without a loss with both wide strikers scoring, what I was wondering is has anyone tried to move the central midfielder into the Libero role and push the full backs on a notch( similar to how FM18 formation looked) see how it works? This tactic does conceded a fair few but I always put score the opponent so was wondering if that would solve the issue....