Nam Tae-Hee---New korean Wonderkid??

zhengnian

Reaction score
Name: Nam Tae-Hee
Club: Valenciennes FC
D.O.B: 3.7.1991
Nationality: Korean
Position: AMRC (Inside Forward Recommended)

Personality:Balanced
Decription: Winger

Strengths
Dribbling, First Touch, Technique, Pace, Acceleration.

Weaknesses
Finishing, Crossing.

21jx37t.png

Good find mate how much?

Got him for 9million pounds though in the 2nd season of my save with united. Quite an expensive buy, but i believe he will produce the goods in the near future. He's perform with an average rating of 8.2 in my pre season against the likes of bayern munich he gt a rating of 6.90 which is quite good.

Looks good, but not so good to be in Manchester, maybe for some weaker club

What database?

Large database, With 28 nations loaded in my save, including South Korea.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Looks good, but not so good to be in Manchester, maybe for some weaker club

I gt to disagree wif u though, he has not reached his maximum potential, lets see how this player works out wif me.

large database, with 28 nations loaded in my save, including south korea.

---------- post added at 02:26 pm ---------- previous post was at 02:20 pm ----------

i have got to disagree with you though, he has not reached his maximum potential, lets see how this player works out with me.

efa

Only need the french league loaded though, starts off at Valenciennes, I always play in the french League and people like Bordeaux, PSG and Lyon all go for him so he can't be too bad!

Possibly the most disgusting skin I've ever seen.

looks immense for a player who came out of Asia,he has got bags of space and his dribbling is great 2

He must be mates with Suk ^^

Another very good South Korean player.

Large database, With 28 nations loaded in my save, including South Korea.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------
I gt to disagree wif u though, he has not reached his maximum potential, lets see how this
player works out wif me.

As long as Ligue 1 is loaded he will show up.

Also, dont 'txt tlk' it is right annoying.

I downloaded it ages ago, loaded it, threw up and fainted then deleted it immediately...

Why download a skin for a club called ManUre???