Status
Not open for further replies.

FMCrazy14

Reaction score
I think im going to start a story and i was wondering what team i should do it on(i was thinking liverpool). Could you please leave suggestions like this e.g

Team:Accrington
Name for story: Who are they?

Thankyou

No offence mate but your story won't look promising from the off if your already asking for ideas on what to call it you need to use your own creative imagination for that. Check the which team should I go thread for ideas on which teams ;) be different maybe foreign league or something though.

None taken mate, i was just asking because i cant think at the moment. I will take my time and think of my own :)

Load up at new game and then click pick a league and team for you and see if you get an ideas from there :)

And another pointer dude, pick someone more individual than others.

There's thousands of Liverpool, Arsenal, United stories that get really old incredibly quickly.

One of the best stories I read was one of the most unique as well, someone had moved LA Galaxy to the Premier League to see how they would do and then wrote a story about it, you should look into that

Ive just started a liverpool one on my blog. I hadnt refreshed this so i just posted it before seeing the comments on not to do liverpool or to do a certain team(sorry). I would appreciate it if you had a look and left feedback and i will be doing a poll on who should be next manager

Actually i might start one of these aswell.

Hmmm either Championship or lower Premier League

One of the best stories I read was one of the most unique as well, someone had moved LA Galaxy to the Premier League to see how they would do and then wrote a story about it, you should look into that

Then he is just using someone else's idea. It wouldn't be original.

You should do one about Blackpool, I aint seen a Blackpool one.

I hope you never make a story with grammar like that.

None taken mate, i was just asking because i cant think at the moment. I will take my time and think of my own :)

My advice is, Don't start a story unless you know exactly what you want to do and where you want it to go. This is the main reason so many fail.

Find a unique idea, play the game for a bit, then post it.

What Kris said. If you can't decide then there's generally not much hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.