Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 150777

Not much to say, really. I've been fiddling and fiddling for over 10 000 hours in the past 4 fm games, and this is the best I can come up with. Win absolutely everything.

Last edited:
View attachment 1051391

Not much to say, really. I've been fiddling and fiddling for over 10 000 hours in the past 4 fm games, and this is the best I can come up with. Win absolutely everything.

Looks really exciting in terms of the roles thats you use in this one - it could work - would like to see some results - In case of dominating the ball consider the regista to be changed to something like CM support other than that I really would like some information on this formation - how it does - how it looks etc

Good job mate - cheers

Looks really exciting in terms of the roles thats you use in this one - it could work - would like to see some results - In case of dominating the ball consider the regista to be changed to something like CM support other than that I really would like some information on this formation - how it does - how it looks etc

Good job mate - cheers

I find regista sits in perfect area to recycle the ball but guess that depends on mentality and a few other variables. I even want to try the tactic I'm using with a libero as interested to see how that role works. Would be nice to see some results from this as seems like a lot of effort has gone into tactic.

It's a shame this tactic may be great but with an opening post like that very few will try it.

I find regista sits in perfect area to recycle the ball but guess that depends on mentality and a few other variables. I even want to try the tactic I'm using with a libero as interested to see how that role works. Would be nice to see some results from this as seems like a lot of effort has gone into tactic.

Yes I'm not saying anything bad about the regista - but in case of dominating the last third - I would prefer a CM support - Would make the formation alot more balanced - it depends on several factors ofcourse - passing style tempo mentality etc - I support this tactic fully and will not claim I know better untill original is seen in action :)

The suggestion above is from personal experience that works really well, but also depends on the rest of the setup and I just throw it out their to support the creator and his tactic in case my option could do something for him enhancing his tactic - so nomatter what I say I give kudos to the creator - also I would like to say its refreshing to see other tactics than the 442's that goes around this forum - this is thinking outside the box - now lets hope it works :)

Cheers

It's a shame this tactic may be great but with an opening post like that very few will try it.

Sometimes you don't need all the bullshit - lets be honest alot of bullshit around, people opening multiple threads just to get views (pathetic) - all I want is to see some results, then I choose whether I will supoport the creator or not

Cheers

Ok but people deserve at least one season results, after saying that tactic won everything just take a picture of a table to show us it's only take 20 seconds

i noticed there's only 1 team instruction and no added player instructions in the tactic. Also all the players have been deselected in that screenshot so you cant see average ratings ... bit strange.

Ok but people deserve at least one season results, after saying that tactic won everything just take a picture of a table to show us it's only take 20 seconds

i noticed there's only 1 team instruction and no added player instructions in the tactic. Also all the players have been deselected in that screenshot so you cant see average ratings ... bit strange.

I dont remember in any TFF9 thread complains about this!

TFF9 never posted a result and is team instructions!

sorry, i meant the tactic itself has no team instructions, added player instructions, corner routines or anything like that.

What's your problem with tff thread? I only said that people want results,that's it;)

Sometimes you don't need all the bullshit - lets be honest alot of bullshit around, people opening multiple threads just to get views (pathetic) - all I want is to see some results, then I choose whether I will supoport the creator or not

Cheers

Agreed but you need slightly more than we have been given. I'll give it a try anyway.

Yes I'm not saying anything bad about the regista - but in case of dominating the last third - I would prefer a CM support - Would make the formation alot more balanced - it depends on several factors ofcourse - passing style tempo mentality etc - I support this tactic fully and will not claim I know better untill original is seen in action :)

The suggestion above is from personal experience that works really well, but also depends on the rest of the setup and I just throw it out their to support the creator and his tactic in case my option could do something for him enhancing his tactic - so nomatter what I say I give kudos to the creator - also I would like to say its refreshing to see other tactics than the 442's that goes around this forum - this is thinking outside the box - now lets hope it works :)

Cheers

Think if you've built up a reputation people will try it as they know you've done previous good tactics.

that being said, have you or anyone else tried it?

I haven't, got too many others to try out before trying one without any results plus have one of my own tweaks of a tactic that is working really well. Anyone tried this?

This is either sort of trolling either smt genius :D
Gonna test this tactic tomorrow with Bari in Serie B first season no transfers