Namzet System | T:63 W:46 L:7 | Goals : 123/34

• Thread starter Thread starter Namzet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 12K

Namzet

Reaction score
--Tactics set up too high - tactical training to stand on you, be easy to match the team in training or match play in preparation for the attack, equal and strong opponents suggest that team-work program.

Touchline instructions:

Retain Possession
Pass to feet
Work ball into box
Stand off opponents (for equally strong and stronger teams) for weakers teams you can use Hassle opponents
Get stuck in

Diziliş

hg8qu.jpg

Team

hg8rw.jpg

Matches

hg8t3.jpg

hg8tl.jpg

hg8ug.jpg

hg8v9.jpg

Player's

hg8wd.jpg

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD

This tactic is just plain awesome. Thanks Namzet for creating it and thanks a_ilfandy for testing it and bringing it to my attention.

Playing as West Brom. First season, just a couple of transfers to act as backup. Unbeaten in the league so far. You can see the screenshots below. Rodgers got sacked by Liverpool and Lambert got sacked by Villa straight after I beat them 3-0 and 4-0 respectively in my last two games. Only loss as manager was to Man United away in Carling Cup. I fielded my second XI and they fielded their best team. I was surprised.

leaguetablea.png

fixtureso.png

tactic.png

transfersj.png

Patch 13.2.2
No OI.
No shouts.
Team talks and Match prep to assistant.
Standard pitch size 104m x 67m
Training just focus on individual role you prefer the player to play in the tactic. For example, Brunt is a LM but he is a bit slow so I wanted him to play in CM so I set his focus for player role to 'Central Midfielder' and he's been doing great. However I did not try to retrain him to CM position as it would make his workload heavy and increase his chances of injury. So I just changed the role focus.

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Nevzat kusura bakma kardeşim ama Türkiye Ligi için düşük bir istatistik yakalamışsın bana göre ve Fenerbahçe için de defansif bir taktik olduğu görüşündeyim.

Nevzat kusura bakma kardeşim ama Türkiye Ligi için düşük bir istatistik yakalamışsın bana göre ve Fenerbahçe için de defansif bir taktik olduğu görüşündeyim.

Please post in English.

--Tactics set up too high - tactical training to stand on you, be easy to match the team in training or match play in preparation for the attack, equal and strong opponents suggest that team-work program.

edge directives

Passing a risk-free
Passing up
Enter the penalty area rival paslaşarak
Solid Defense [Strong and wife teams] (Not Disturb poster weak opponent for teams selectable)
ball branch

Would it be possible for you to have the text translated by someone, not using google translate ?

Hmm, its my second time come across a tactic shape like this one.
The first one, I found in FmKorea, testing it right now.
Your OP look convincing, and a bit confusing.. :P
But once some people start giving positive responses, I will test yours..

Btw, try asking TBH to help you fixing the OP..
Buy her a Turkish dictionary, and let her do the rest. :D

In my opinion It is the best tactic for 13.2.1 patch!Thanks Nevzat.

Testing this tactic in a new save with Panathinaikos and its going perfect. The best i ve ever tried after the new patch. I hope its as stable as in opening post pics. Knocked out Feyenord (3-1 Win Away, 1-1 Home) and Lille (2-0 Win Home, 1-0 Lose Away) in Champions League knock outs which is difficult with my squad and even more with many new faces. 4-0 win in my first league game. Solid as a rock in defence and with some nice counter attacks.

And, through balls again......

Happy new year to all

Testing this tactic in a new save with Panathinaikos and its going perfect. The best i ve ever tried after the new patch. I hope its as stable as in opening post pics. Knocked out Feyenord (3-1 Win Away, 1-1 Home) and Lille (2-0 Win Home, 1-0 Lose Away) in Champions League knock outs which is difficult with my squad and even more with many new faces. 4-0 win in my first league game. Solid as a rock in defence and with some nice counter attacks.

And, through balls again......

Happy new year to all

nice,thx

Mate, you think so similarly with Aykut Kocaman, current manager of Fenerbahce SK.

It looks succeeding but as a FBSK fan i don't have enough patience for a defensive tactic in FM too. :)

anyone tested this tactic further? it came to my attention through the tactic testing project, i'll probably give it a try

I just had an amazing experience with this tactic. I am playing with Chelsea and I was facing Arsenal at home at The Bridge. I started the game playing a 4-2-2-2 with two strikers and fast wingers - my plan was to blow Arsenal out of the water and run them over... That plan was quickly discarded. When Arsenal scored to 0-2 in the 41st minute I changed the strategy to the Namzet system.

That change of tactic soon payed of - the first goal came just after the break as Fellaini headed the ball from Matas corner and it deflected off David Luiz who could claw one back. Then Torres scored to 2-2 in the 73rd minute and scored to 3-2 in the 76th minute. I ended up going contain with a few minutes to go and managed to get the win despite being down 0-2 at the break.. :D

It seems the players are playing the ball around a lot, so almost a "work ball into box" setting that is constantly switched on. Moreover it creates quite a lot set pieces, so you need to have strong headers. Moreover even though the tactic doesn't deploy ball winning midfielders it is most likely a good idea to employ such player types any how, so you can win the ball more often and create more chances - so far a very good tactic - despite the somewhat defensive shape :)

Playing with this tactic and I had pretty decent success considering my team is predicted 23rd in the Blue Square Premier league plus playing with a lot of new transfers so my team may not be cohesive yet. Just wondering what match preparation should I go for with this tactic? I couldn't understand the first post lol. Anyone have answers? Thanks

What about match training please ? ;)
Any shouts to use ? OI ?

Last edited:
I just had an amazing experience with this tactic. I am playing with Chelsea and I was facing Arsenal at home at The Bridge. I started the game playing a 4-2-2-2 with two strikers and fast wingers - my plan was to blow Arsenal out of the water and run them over... That plan was quickly discarded. When Arsenal scored to 0-2 in the 41st minute I changed the strategy to the Namzet system.

That change of tactic soon payed of - the first goal came just after the break as Fellaini headed the ball from Matas corner and it deflected off David Luiz who could claw one back. Then Torres scored to 2-2 in the 73rd minute and scored to 3-2 in the 76th minute. I ended up going contain with a few minutes to go and managed to get the win despite being down 0-2 at the break.. :D

It seems the players are playing the ball around a lot, so almost a "work ball into box" setting that is constantly switched on. Moreover it creates quite a lot set pieces, so you need to have strong headers. Moreover even though the tactic doesn't deploy ball winning midfielders it is most likely a good idea to employ such player types any how, so you can win the ball more often and create more chances - so far a very good tactic - despite the somewhat defensive shape :)

Can you post some SS?

I have found the original forum where this tactic posted and i will try to translate it (sorry for my bad english).

When you first install this tactic and in pre season use very high tactics match preparation and general training

During season if you face a weak opponent use attacking movement, and team work if you face a stronger or equally stron team to yours.

Touchline instructions:

Retain Possession
Pass to feet
Work ball into box
Stand off opponents (for equally strong and stronger teams) for weakers teams you can use Hassle opponents
Get stuck in

I have found the original forum where this tactic posted and i will try to translate it (sorry for my bad english).

When you first install this tactic and in pre season use very high tactics match preparation and general training

During season if you face a weak opponent use attacking movement, and team work if you face a stronger or equally stron team to yours.

Touchline instructions:

Retain Possession
Pass to feet
Work ball into box
Get stuck in

Thats GREAT! This tactic deserve more evaluation.
Its doing really good in my testing.
If you are in touch with the creator, can you please ask how Khedira manages to score lots of goals?
I played him as the MRC.. 22 goals in less than 20 league games!

Oh btw, it will be great if you can link us to the original site.
Who knows I can find another great tactic for http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2013-a-70.html
Thanx in advance!

Thats GREAT! This tactic deserve more evaluation.
Its doing really good in my testing.
If you are in touch with the creator, can you please ask how Khedira manages to score lots of goals?
I played him as the MRC.. 22 goals in less than 20 league games!

Oh btw, it will be great if you can link us to the original site.
Who knows I can find another great tactic for http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2013-a-70.html
Thanx in advance!

The MCR has a near post flick on setting in the corner instructions, and the corners are aimed to near post. I can ask the creator but i think this can be why he scored so much goals.

Link to the site: Namzet System | T:63 W:46 L:7 | Goals : 123/34 - Turksportal

The MCR has a near post flick on setting in the corner instructions, and the corners are aimed to near post. I can ask the creator but i think this can be why he scored so much goals.

Link to the site: Namzet System | T:63 W:46 L:7 | Goals : 123/34 - Turksportal

I see. Will check that out once I get back to my testing. This could be a great corner exploits.

Thanks for the link!
Btw, if you speak the language and hang around that forum, please let me know some of the best tactics in there.
Would love to include in my next rounds. I'm very impressed with Nemzat's!

Back