Namzet System | T:63 W:46 L:7 | Goals : 123/34

• Thread starter Thread starter Namzet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 12K
I have not tried them but you can try these 2 tactics, they look the most interesting and promising tactics posted in this site:

4-3-3 Master efsane geri döndü.. - Turksportal

Modern Futbol Sistemleri -1- - Turksportal

For the second tactic you have to change to overload, counter, very fluid etc in game when necessary, makes not much sense but he described it as such.

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it.
Nannar's tactic does look interesting.
I will include them both in ROUND 12.

This tactic is just plain awesome. Thanks Namzet for creating it and thanks a_ilfandy for testing it and bringing it to my attention.

Playing as West Brom. First season, just a couple of transfers to act as backup. Unbeaten in the league so far. You can see the screenshots below. Rodgers got sacked by Liverpool and Lambert got sacked by Villa straight after I beat them 3-0 and 4-0 respectively in my last two games. Only loss as manager was to Man United away in Carling Cup. I fielded my second XI and they fielded their best team. I was surprised.

leaguetablea.png

fixtureso.png

tactic.png

transfersj.png

Patch 13.2.2
No OI.
No shouts.
Team talks and Match prep to assistant.
Standard pitch size 104m x 67m
Training just focus on individual role you prefer the player to play in the tactic. For example, Brunt is a LM but he is a bit slow so I wanted him to play in CM so I set his focus for player role to 'Central Midfielder' and he's been doing great. However I did not try to retrain him to CM position as it would make his workload heavy and increase his chances of injury. So I just changed the role focus.

Last edited:
Yep its one of my favorites! Good job dude, you made a fellow citizen of Turkey proud:)

tebrikler dostum

D-Pak - did you use the shouts that someone posted in post number 16?

Retain Possession
Pass to feet
Work ball into box
Stand off opponents (for equally strong and stronger teams) for weakers teams you can use Hassle opponents
Get stuck in

Also - what did you do for General Training and Scheduling on the Training screen?

Cheers! :-)

D-Pak - did you use the shouts that someone posted in post number 16?

Retain Possession
Pass to feet
Work ball into box
Stand off opponents (for equally strong and stronger teams) for weakers teams you can use Hassle opponents
Get stuck in

Also - what did you do for General Training and Scheduling on the Training screen?

Cheers! :-)

No shouts.
Match prep to assistant.
Training just focus on individual role you prefer the player to play in the tactic. For example, Brunt is a LM but he is a bit slow so I wanted him to play in CM so I set his focus for player role to 'Central Midfielder' and he's been doing great. However I did not try to retrain him to CM position as it would make his workload heavy and increase his chances of injury. So I just changed the role focus.

tested only 45 minutes but it did wonders to my team. i only use OI "show weaker foot".

Tested it for a game there now, all be it at home against Villa and dominated the whole game. Ended 6-0.

you think this tactic better than WARFARE?

In my personal experience, YES!
But the root of the warfare, the bossnova tactic, is also a good one.
These two, and maybe together with the chinese tactic are the best performers in latest round.
Will post final results soon.

Last edited:
This tactic is just plain awesome. Thanks Namzet for creating it and thanks a_ilfandy for testing it and bringing it to my attention.

I always believe that there are some unkwown but GREAT tactics out there.
This is one of them. Im happy that people start to recognize AND getting similar results to my testing.
ALL credit to Namzet though.

In my personal experience, YES!
But the root of the warfare, the bossnova tactic, is also a good one.
These two, and maybe together with the chinese tactic are the best performers in latest round.
Will post final results soon.

in your opinion what is the best tactic available?

in your opinion what is the best tactic available?

Well I have been testing so many tactics in so many updates.
Some of my favorites no longer working in the latest patch (eg. gzsklo's and Raikan's with wingers).

As for the 13.2++, I have been using Mr Langvatn's 4-5-1 and one of the FM Korea's tactics. They still works great for me.

Anyway, I'm yet to personally use the best performers in this round. This is the most exciting round for me.
Atleast I have Nemzat, BossaNova, and the chinese tactic on the list.
Yet to see how will they do on my middle class teams.

I'm using this one and it's doing fantastic for me. Took over Chelsea a season ago when they were in the relegation zone more than half way through the season. Needless to say i am rebuilding and this tactic is helping me do that on the pitch.

It's off the pitch that needs work!

Guys are people using the Download link or Download 1?

Well I have been testing so many tactics in so many updates.
Some of my favorites no longer working in the latest patch (eg. gzsklo's and Raikan's with wingers).

As for the 13.2++, I have been using Mr Langvatn's 4-5-1 and one of the FM Korea's tactics. They still works great for me.

Anyway, I'm yet to personally use the best performers in this round. This is the most exciting round for me.
Atleast I have Nemzat, BossaNova, and the chinese tactic on the list.
Yet to see how will they do on my middle class teams.

right, the already tested the Mr Langvatn's not liked, however the best tactic that already tested until the moment was the Warfare, I'm testing Darwin namzet in newcastle. you use shouts? or not?

Great tactic! Media prediction for my team was 19th in npower League 2 and the highest I've gotten previously was 14th, but halfway through the season and I'm sitting comfortably in first place!

I am conceding a lot of goals in the last 15min of my games. I am playing with West Brom. Any ideas what i can do? should i change to contain?

Back