o BReeZe x

Reaction score
I have just started my first season with Napoli and was wondering if anyone has any tips on who to sign and maybe sell to make money. I have £7.5m and any positions could do with better players or better back-ups.

Thanks

Will mostly need a AMRLC

---------- Post added 26/06/2011 at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 25/06/2011 at 08:38 PM ----------

Need AM

Last edited:
I have played games with Napoli and Liverpool both with great success and I always find that Jesus Navas (if you can afford him) works wonders along with Eden hazard. If you don't have the money straight away for hazard then you can loan him for 3.5 mil loan fee and 10 mil future fee. P.S. What about Hamsik and Sosa!? They're class too. Also some tactical advice. Play lavezzi as a complete forward - support. And play cavani poacher. Cavani got 70 goals in 50 apps for me with Liverpool with this system!

for me personally Cavani has been quite a problem - he's not bad, but far from excellent. The reason seems to be his dropping back PPM - considering this it's quite a surprise he's brilliant for you as a poacher. Seems to be more like Complete Forward or similar.
But I'm using him as a lone striker and Lavezzi as a AML/Inside Forward.

Cavani - Complete Forward - Support with a partner or Attack alone!
Lavezzi - Poacher or Inside Forward - Attack (Aml)

Transferking, this is for your PM as well.... you sent me earlier...

if Cavani has a Drop deep PPM ask him to unlearn it, otherwise set his run from deep slider to sometimes or even often (if playing alone)

Hamsik tell to move into channels run with ball sometimes and play through passes often! dont encourage him to run the entire pitch as he will tire and not be effective, have him hovering around in the centre looking for the ball to take forward, then having your striker (Cavani) looking to make runs and moving into channels as well... if you encourage Cavani to make runs they will not get in each others way...

you need a good keeper as backup and replacements for defenders:

Pierrick Cros - Souchax Montbe'
Simon Mignolet - Sunderland
Ciprian Tătăruşanu - Steau
Guillaume Hubert - Valenciennes Fc
Volkan Demirel - Fenerbahce
Luis Meija - Fenix
Renan Ribeiro - Atletico Mineiro
Jhonny Da Silva - Tacuarembo
Jan Oblak - Benfica
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/leonardo-torres-the-hot-prospect-from-newells-t52797.htmlGrzegorz Sandomierski - Jagiellonia
Mattia Perin- Genoa
Renan - Avai
Erwin Zelazny - Fc Nantes
Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor
David Ospina - OGC Nice
Stijn Stijnen - Clubb Brugge
Stephane Ruffier - Monaco
Maxym Koval - Dinamo Kiev
Carlos Kameni - Espanyol
Andrea Consigli - Atalanta
Andreas Issakson - PSV
Sergio Romero - Az
Fabian Assmann - Independiente
Tobias Sippel - Kaiserlauten
Ramazan Ozcan - Hoffenheim
Rorys Espinoza - Diyarbakirspor
Sinan Bolat - Standard Liege
Felipe - Santos

Defenders:

Mariano - Fluminese
Jonathan - Cruizero
Georgy Schennikov - CSKA
Aldo Corzo - Werder Bremen
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Daniel Congre - Toulouse
Mikael Chretien - Nancy Lorraine
Marco Motta - Juventus
Damiano Ferronetti - Udinese
Mattia Cassani - Palermo
Christian Pander - Schalke
Marcell Janesn - HSV
Denis Aogo - HSV (plays DM and other postions too)
Stefan Radu - Lazio
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen
Gonzalo Castro - Leverkusen
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo
Taye Taiwo - Marseille
Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras
Omer Toprak - Sc Freiburg
Alexander Anyukov - Zenit
Vegard Forren - Molde
Peter Masilela - Macabi Haifa
Jose Angel - Sporting Gijon
Roberto Canella - Sporting Gijon
Michael Kadlec - Leverkusen
Diego Contento - Bayern
Dejan Lovren - Lyon
Jorge Fucile - Porto
Alex Sandro - Atletico Parenenase
Stefano Celozzi - Stuttgart
Dirk Meceiles - PSV
Darvin Chavez - Atlas
Grygoriy Yarmash - Vorskla
Douglas - Goias
Vasilis Torisidis - Olympiakos
Matthias Zimmermann - Karlsruhe
Danilo - Santos

Well transferking, I find that Cavani is the best player on the game if your play him with a good enough partner. Lavezzi for Napoli and Luis Suarez for Liverpool are both prime examples. They put up assissts for fun along with the wingers.. All they do is play it along the ground or over the top for Cavani to chase and nobody can catch him bacuse he's so quick and strong. :D

I had a great game with Napoli playing a 3-5-2 formation. I retrained Jose Sosa to play wing back and he is really good there with an attacking mentality.
I agree with Harv, Cavani was class for me and alongside Lavezzi they are lethal, I played complete forward support and poacher, both players are comfortable in each position. Napoli really do have a solid team as it is.
As for signings a centre half is top priority, I personally went for Jan Vertonghen from Ajax who is a very good ball playing defender. Another option if you can raise the funds would be Simon Kjaer or Benedikt Howedes. Paolo Cannavaro is good for a season or two and Santacroce is a very handy player. In terms of a keeper I would stick with De Sanctis for a couple of seasons.
This has been one of my favourite saves from this FM so stick it out mate

@harv24 what formation did you use for cavani to score that many goals and did that only work at liverpool or did it work at napoli as well?