LB/RB need strenghening. I brought in Christian Erikson, Shawcross and Debuchy in my first season. And won the league as they have a great team already there. 2nd season I bought in loads of players though.

4-1-2-2-1 has always worked for me btw, Higgy.

Romario, he's young but gets very good, unsure on his price in the second season, but first season you can usually get him for about 3m. RB There's Vrslajko or however you spell the lads name.

Aly Cisshokho of Lyon. LB for about £9m. Ronnie Stam of wigan is ok for RB, I have him for mine, about 7.14 avg rating

Marshall has a good point. When I had my Napoli save I played 3-5-2, it allows you to pair together Lavezzi and Cavani, which is just disastrous for opposing teams.

I played a 4-1-3-2 and bought Ronnie Stam from Wigan (he's ****!!) and Aly Cissokho (quality), Hamsik CM, Dossena,Lavezzi and Maggio as AMs and Balotelli (Loan)+ cavani up front. Won Serie A by 12 points, Balotelli 21 goals Cavani 32

If you need FBs Debuchy from Lille is a great signing. I got him for 4.9m and he has been a top player for my Tottenham team.

Just finished my first season, did a cup and league double. won the cup in the finals against Atlanta, and the league finished just above Udinese. Inter were third, MIlan fourth.

Marshall has a good point. When I had my Napoli save I played 3-5-2, it allows you to pair together Lavezzi and Cavani, which is just disastrous for opposing teams.

lol with Hamsik as the AP in the centre of the 5 man midfield ..you shud be able 2 win easy

the season started with 6 straight wins over Parma, Genoa, Novara, Catania and Lazio. first defeat came at Milan on matchday 7.
i was playing a 3-5-2. had to sell Hamsik in the January transfer window to Mancity.