Napoli-2nd Season Wing-backs, Attacking midfielders needed!

fran1412

Reaction score
I'm going to start my second season at Napoli after a brilliant first season in which I won the treble. I'm playing a strikerless 5-2-3-0 or 3-4-3-0 depending on how you see it.

Goran Pandev is going out after his loan finishes and I need someone to replace him-I already have Zoran Tosic also. I was looking at Hulk, and Douglas Costa.

Also, I'm not too convinced with Dossena at left wingback and I'll sell him this year so I need someone better than Clemente Rodriguez (who's my WBL now.)

just out of curiosity, how do you play the 5-2-3-0? ive tried a few times to make a strikerless formation but they dont normally work.

I play it with a lot of modifications. It has three CDs, two WBs, two CMs and three AMs. The AMR and AML are inside forwards-usually Cavani and Tosic/Pandev. The WBs are Dossena/Rodriguez and Maggio/Dusan Basta (I bought him from Udinese). The CMs-one is an AP with attack (modified so that he becomes a false ten) and the other is a CM support usually Hamsik and Inler/Javi Martinez. The AMC is a false nine and the false nine-ten combo works amazingly. And the AMR is assured of scoring goals. Even with average finishing like Zoran Tosic.

how do you set up your playmaker/Tm options? im guessing the ACM is the target man with run onto ball?

Playmaker-MCL (Usually Hamsik, Inler or Blerim Dzemaili)
Target man-AMR or AMC
To feet for both.

Screenies for AMC:

View attachment 211791

And yeah as to the thread itself, I've managed to land some amazing signings for WBL-Domenico Criscito and Daniel Carvajal for WBR. I've also got Markel Susaeta and Juan Manuel Vargas now, and one from my own youth academy-Lorenzo Insigne.

Target man-AMR or AMC
To feet for both.

Screenies for AMC:

View attachment 211791

And yeah as to the thread itself, I've managed to land some amazing signings for WBL-Domenico Criscito and Daniel Carvajal for WBR. I've also got Markel Susaeta and Juan Manuel Vargas now, and one from my own youth academy-Lorenzo Insigne.

cheers for this ill have a fidget later with a tactic and see what i can do :)

Target man-AMR or AMC
To feet for both.

Screenies for AMC:

View attachment 211791

cheers for this ill have a fidget later with a tactic and see what i can do :)