CM/AMC: Van der Vaart/Fleck
AMR: Giuliano
AML: Drenthe/Aquino
ST:Vagner Love
ST: Lavezzi/Aquino

Vagner - 11 games - 0 Goals - worst signing until now
Aquino - the team hero
Lavezzi - inconstant player

I'm in 5th right now.. Need to improve!!
Lookin' to buy Mata in January .. he allways rejects my contract .. but i think we will accept near december .. Also looking for Reyes 4M Bargain .. hpo he gets unsetled at Madrid to accept my contract .. my attacking left side is **** as u can see .. a theres the forward problem ..
Any recommendations for possible signings ?? Really needing .. 16M to spend btw beacuse i sold Rinaudo & Gargano by 8M each .. looking forward to your help mates !!

get caner erkin - cska moscow!
dimitry torbinsky - lokomotiv moskow

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

try bafatembi gomis, pogrebenyak, selezynov, nimani, dindane, carodozo, milevskiy!

i forgot to say .. as i am in italy can only have 2 playes out of europe .. allready have david luiz and the f***er Vagner .. so all the January signings have to be european

hahahaah, forget about the two above then! they are really class, take a look at them! especially erkin!
worth the 1 of 2 non EU players per season

yah they are good .. i use to buy erkin to benfica a lot .. but in this napoli save only next season ..
i have thoose 2 non EU already .. it will be a little hard
the main target is mata because at this time will be cheap and can play Left and Center what is good because van der vaart is injured almost every day
... thinkin' about kranjcar too or de la red to center
but for the left if mata and reyes don't want to come i will be a little lost

Cool best of luck .. if you want a bargin.. Go on the ukrain team.. tht 22 YEAR OLD I cant prenounce his name tho.. But he plays for dinemo keiv.. his pen is 19 and his technique is 2

the prob is that that kid is no european .. can't have him
more sugestions ?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

ur probably talking about artem milevkskyi .. he really rocks !!

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

keep up please !! give me a help !! i'm a little low in ideas, and all the fantastic players almost people say or have been already bought or i have no money for them .. Any ideas ??!

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

No more help ? :\