Will cavani be at napoli nest season

• YES

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • NO

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

David Bartoli

Reaction score
napoli are actually killing serie a atm with the cavani up front a medoern day complete forward who can lead the line on his own with hamsik and lavvezzi playing of him. my question is do you think in this form with the class he has do you think that a spanish or english giant will come up with massive amount of moeny for him that napoli cant resfuse. seeing as he has over 20 + league goals in a league which is arguably the hardest to score in, he is proving to be the next big thing. do you think cavani will be at napoli for the start of next season?

personally i believe that it will will be immposiible to kepp him if he keepshise form and scores buckets in the europa league as well as massive teams will just be all over him

Last edited:
He's been really great so far but I recon he'll be off to the Premiership within a few years

He just keeps scoring and scoring.. plus he is still young

weather they can keep him for one more year i dont know but he will go eventually to spain or england

I don't believe that he will stay at Napoli. Firstly I think Palermo has made a buy-back clause and after that clubs like Barça and Man city are keen on buying him. But for this season, he will lead Napoli to a great position in serie a. Perhaps they can win the scudetto

i think if cavani goes then hamsik and lavvezzi will go which will leave them with a big hole to fill

It's because he's so quick and Serie A defenders are mostly slow and experienced. He has a massive advantage and with Hamsik behind him he's getting the service required.

i think if cavani goes then hamsik and lavvezzi will go which will leave them with a big hole to fill

Hamsik and Lavezzi WILL definatly stay no matter what happens to Cavani. If they managed to stand out when he wasn't there, then why would they leave just because he leaves?

fantastic player....i would like to see him playing for chelsea....would be a excellent choice to replace "tito" drogba:D

He's been terrific this season, the best player in the Serie A so far. It will be very hard for Napoli to keep him, but i think Napoli wants 40 million for him. I think he's going to Man Utd. They're going to sell Berbatov and buy Cavani.

Great player in great form but i only expect that napoli let him leave, and don't become another diego forlan and atletico madrid

none of them are too likely too leave. napoli sit 2nd in Serie A, looking good for the Champions League and with a good chance of being champions

He won't leave until Hamsik leaves, which wont be any time soon.

He's been terrific this season, the best player in the Serie A so far. It will be very hard for Napoli to keep him, but i think Napoli wants 40 million for him. I think he's going to Man Utd. They're going to sell Berbatov and buy Cavani.
we wont be selling berbatov... we wont be buying a striker

I believe that there will be a certain team from Manchester who will get him...

He is one of my favourite players these days. If Napoli qualify for the CL then i can see him staying for atleast another year. If they dont then Barca or Madrid will snap him up im sure.

Ohhh I'm Palermo im going to see if I can buy him back in my save.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

ohhhh no clause

If Napoli continue their current form, you would bet on him staying. CL football, possible league title at the end of the season.