Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Napoli and cavani

Will cavani be at napoli nest season

• YES

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • NO

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
napoli are actually killing serie a atm with the cavani up front a medoern day complete forward who can lead the line on his own with hamsik and lavvezzi playing of him. my question is do you think in this form with the class he has do you think that a spanish or english giant will come up with massive amount of moeny for him that napoli cant resfuse. seeing as he has over 20 + league goals in a league which is arguably the hardest to score in, he is proving to be the next big thing. do you think cavani will be at napoli for the start of next season?

personally i believe that it will will be immposiible to kepp him if he keepshise form and scores buckets in the europa league as well as massive teams will just be all over him

Last edited:
Reaction score
He's been really great so far but I recon he'll be off to the Premiership within a few years

YNWA.
Reaction score
He just keeps scoring and scoring.. plus he is still young

weather they can keep him for one more year i dont know but he will go eventually to spain or england

Reaction score
I don't believe that he will stay at Napoli. Firstly I think Palermo has made a buy-back clause and after that clubs like Barça and Man city are keen on buying him. But for this season, he will lead Napoli to a great position in serie a. Perhaps they can win the scudetto

Reaction score
i think if cavani goes then hamsik and lavvezzi will go which will leave them with a big hole to fill

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
It's because he's so quick and Serie A defenders are mostly slow and experienced. He has a massive advantage and with Hamsik behind him he's getting the service required.

Reaction score
i think if cavani goes then hamsik and lavvezzi will go which will leave them with a big hole to fill
Hamsik and Lavezzi WILL definatly stay no matter what happens to Cavani. If they managed to stand out when he wasn't there, then why would they leave just because he leaves?

Reaction score
fantastic player....i would like to see him playing for chelsea....would be a excellent choice to replace "tito" drogba:D

Reaction score
He's been terrific this season, the best player in the Serie A so far. It will be very hard for Napoli to keep him, but i think Napoli wants 40 million for him. I think he's going to Man Utd. They're going to sell Berbatov and buy Cavani.

Reaction score
Great player in great form but i only expect that napoli let him leave, and don't become another diego forlan and atletico madrid

Staff member
Reaction score
none of them are too likely too leave. napoli sit 2nd in Serie A, looking good for the Champions League and with a good chance of being champions

Reaction score
He won't leave until Hamsik leaves, which wont be any time soon.

Staff member
Reaction score
He's been terrific this season, the best player in the Serie A so far. It will be very hard for Napoli to keep him, but i think Napoli wants 40 million for him. I think he's going to Man Utd. They're going to sell Berbatov and buy Cavani.
we wont be selling berbatov... we wont be buying a striker

Reaction score
I believe that there will be a certain team from Manchester who will get him...

Reaction score
He is one of my favourite players these days. If Napoli qualify for the CL then i can see him staying for atleast another year. If they dont then Barca or Madrid will snap him up im sure.

Reaction score
Ohhh I'm Palermo im going to see if I can buy him back in my save.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

ohhhh no clause

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
If Napoli continue their current form, you would bet on him staying. CL football, possible league title at the end of the season.