CalumE5

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
I've got a budget of 20mil in the first season as Napoli and need some stronger defenders, any advice? Preferably under 25s, and bargains would be great :) Thanks!

subotic, howedes and juhasz are all great defenders, juhasz is 27 but hes cheap and very good, and also is a good amr and st! XD

subotic, howedes and juhasz are all great defenders, juhasz is 27 but hes cheap and very good, and also is a good amr and st! XD

Subotic is too expensive, and I cant find the others on my game :S Thanks anyway though :)

howedes plays for schalke in germany and juhasz for anderlecht in belgium i think? do you only have italy set as playable?

howedes plays for schalke in germany and juhasz for anderlecht in belgium i think? do you only have italy set as playable?

No, I've got Italy, England, Germany, France and Spain I think. I'll have another look :)

EDIT: Found them, it was the stupid accents in their names :p Juhasz doesn't look that good, and Howedes is expensive :S Thanks again :)

Last edited:
havard nordveit, loic nestor are you looking for potential or already strong players?

for his price juhasz is win, and apart from his pace and accel hes a very good defender surely? maybe his stats arnt as good on ur game :(
joel matip or diego lugano may be more affordable and still good?

I'm really looking for players who can play first team football for me now, so more 21-27 for age probably. And fullbacks as well as centre backs. Thanks for those suggestions :)

150 CA is the target for me to buy :p

Try Stefan Reinartz from Leverkusen, aged 21. Signed him for my Napoli side for 5 mil and he's keeping together my three-man defence line as ball playing defender. 8 games, 3 goals, av rate of 7.5 and the whole team are unconceded :)

have you tried varane and galeano, they are both young and are not that expesive... check them out, I have Varane he is top class, Galeano is in Real Madrid on my save and can contribute right away

try hummels from dortmund you can get him for 10m and he is a great young defender

Try Boulahrouz, Cristian Zapata, Jack Rodwell and try Otamendi, he´s the best.. ill buy him for 27 M, maybe you can get him for 20 in the first season, or you can always use the payment in 48 months..

Cesare Bovo
Diego Lugano
Miranda
Dario Dainelli
Mathias Jorgensen
Toby Alderweireld
Adil Rami
Papa Gueye
Alessandro Gamberini
Mirel Radoi
Vasily Berezutskiy (sp)

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Your Napoli, play 3 at the back, dare ya !

They already do in real life. :S

Cesare Bovo
Diego Lugano
Miranda
Dario Dainelli
Mathias Jorgensen
Toby Alderweireld
Adil Rami
Papa Gueye
Alessandro Gamberini
Mirel Radoi
Vasily Berezutskiy (sp)

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

They already do in real life. :S

That was my point lol

Thanks for the responses, I ended up snapping up Adil Rami, Fabio Coentrao and Gregory Van Der Wiel, they seem to be working well!