mcindo

Reaction score
I'm in my first season and have 13mil to spend..
I was wondering if any of you all have suggestions for those positions?

I signed Zeman for AML has been great but got injured for 5-6 months :S Gargano is unhappy for some reason, he went out on loan.. Blasi gets too many cards and doesn't really perform..

Here's my current DM and AML:
DM: Blasi, Chyzhov (actually DC, going out on january), Gargano (on loan, possibly not coming back)
AML: Zeman (out for 5-6 months), Jose Sosa, Lavezzi (I got him retrained)

Thank you! ^^)

Kadlec
Hazard
Alexis Sanchez (retrain)

In my Napoli save, I sold Blasi, and kept Gargano who is top class.

DM: Dennis Aogo(HSV), Vincent Kompany(Man City)
AML: Piotr Trochowski(HSV).

Personally, I would put Lavezzi up top as a poacher with Cavani, and you will reap the rewards better. Jose Sosa is a much better AMR than AML, and I would personally just loan someone on the left wing, as Zeman is world class. What happened to Vitale?

In my Napoli save, I sold Blasi, and kept Gargano who is top class.

DM: Dennis Aogo(HSV), Vincent Kompany(Man City)
AML: Piotr Trochowski(HSV).

Personally, I would put Lavezzi up top as a poacher with Cavani, and you will reap the rewards better. Jose Sosa is a much better AMR than AML, and I would personally just loan someone on the left wing, as Zeman is world class. What happened to Vitale?

Well, its sort of an experiment. I usually put Lavezzi as lone striker, with two inside forwards, Zeman (support) and Cavani (attack). Quite surprisingly, it went pretty well. I know, but I need someone as his backup. Maybe you have some suggestion? In my save, Vitale sucks oO). Oh and as for DM, I managed to snap Arturo Vidal, now all I need is an AML.