tsakibubis

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if i could get any help with my napoli save.

I'm in my first season, and struggling to find the net. Cavani has scored a few, Lavezzi one or ywo and Hamsik hasn't contributed anything so far.
Also, my defence is quite slow.

What roles should i play the key players? And tactic? Been trying Raikan's might & magic but it's not really working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You should try an attacking 4-3-3 with Lavezzi and another one on the wings and Cavani upfront. Hamsik plays really well as advanced playmaker-attack

Put Cavani as a advanced foward with attacking duty.Lavezzi and Pandev as inside fowards and Hamsik as advanced playmaker with attack duty.For me Cavani scores one goal per match in average.

Ok, thanks guys.

Made a few changes and so far going well.

Lavezzi still not really good for me - play him on the right wing as inside forward.

Also, should i get c. eriksen or g. sigurosson for about 11 mil at the end of the season, or should i save my money to strengthen the defence?

I forgot to add i got verratti and ezequiel at the beginning of the season...

hi i have a napoli save and i put Cavani as a complete forward and he scores at least 1 goal per game

its quite pathetic having problems with napoli :) they have great team. i've played 3 seasons with them a won 3 tittles with no problem. and its noty only my super skills :p but alot peoples are doing graet with napoli.
i used 4-1-3-2 1dmc 3cm(advanced playmaker , cm support, ball winning midfielder) 2 st(cavani complete forward , lavezzi poacher)
good luck