Raphael.

Reaction score
I need a quality ML for about 2-3mil Help, and wages about £50,000

Fabio Coentrao, Ludovic Obraniak.

Coentrao 2.4 million
Andre Santos 2.8 million
Both quality

Don't you have Dossena?

Guys its OK now, I'm shifting Coentrao and the board is getting me Criscito.

Hey mate how can you ask your board to fund a particular transfer or allow you more wages while offering a contract?

Hey mate how can you ask your board to fund a particular transfer or allow you more wages while offering a contract?

Well when your on the screen were you put in a transfer bid on some bids, I think ones that are quite important there will be a button saying Interact with board and they will deal will the transfer and they can bid more than what you have in your budget, sometimes they reject and sometimes they don'y

I would buy Roberto Carlos for 1 Million like 'hellroker' said and move Fabio Coentrao to LM.

Well when your on the screen were you put in a transfer bid on some bids, I think ones that are quite important there will be a button saying Interact with board and they will deal will the transfer and they can bid more than what you have in your budget, sometimes they reject and sometimes they don'y

Ok I have a 8 million budget and I tried to bid for Alexis Sanchez it got rejected.But there is no such thing as interact with board there is only budget adjustment

Ok I have a 8 million budget and I tried to bid for Alexis Sanchez it got rejected.But there is no such thing as interact with board there is only budget adjustment

I've put a screenie of it in the attachment, I think it only works if you don't have a lot of budget left.
Look in the top right of the screenshot