YNWA1

Reaction score
Hi I am the mighty Napoli and aim to bring them the success they deserve!

When I start my game half of my players are wanted and one of them is Marek Hamsik by PSG

they offered a decent sum of money of 40mil euros but I thought I would be cheeky and negotiate a straight swap for Pastore

to my biggest suprise they accepted it and now I don't know what I should do!

hamsik is my captain and star player but Pastore is younger and a better player long term plus he's Argentinian and he would look very good in Napoli

so I don't know what I should do as I worry that selling hamsik would have a negative effect on fans and players!

what should I do-keep him, sell him for cash or straight swap him for pastore?

Sell him for cash would be the best option.
You can replace him with Meyer/Mastour/Januzaj/Quintero/Hughes,and you can improve your squad !

I was thinking of Quintero as he is quite cheap for what you get the only issue is that if I sell him players and fans will want a top signing (I've been there done that) and Quintero's reputation doesn't match that yet

40 Mil is nothing compared to his talent !
He is also your captain , his sale maybe destroy the team's morale !

I would most certainly keep Hamsik. Try and use him to nurture a younger talent. Pastore doesn't come close to the consistency Hamsik offers in my view.

you won't get a mucher better player than hamsik tbh and he is your key player , keep him and get some young player to replace him in some years

Well if you want to win right now then keep hamsik however if your focusing a lot on bulding for the future then pastore is your man, my advice is to keep Hamsik though.