Reaction score
Starting 1st season with Napoli, need recommendations to sign
I have a transfer budget of £10.65M
I'm thinking of buying a good full back (preferably left side) and a talented young goalkeeper as De Sanctis is already 34 y.o even though he's quite good

Any help would be appreciated :)

Starting 1st season with Napoli, need recommendations to sign
I have a transfer budget of £10.65M
I'm thinking of buying a good full back (preferably left side) and a talented young goalkeeper as De Sanctis is already 34 y.o even though he's quite good

Any help would be appreciated :)

lb: martin olsson, michael lumb, fausto pinto, gabriel silva, adrian adlette (spelling, mexican guy), chris gunter

gk: plamen iliev, ter stegen (will cost a bomb)

LB: Cheik M'Bengue. Always does well for me. Costs around 4-5 million.
GK: Don't worry about De Sanctis for 2 seasons. He's great. :) Plamen Iliev is a great signing and pretty cheap as well, also look at Luis Mejia from Fenix. :)

I once loaned in Sturridge and Welbeck, 10m for Willian(Shakhtar) and won the league. If you need money you can sell Hamsik Ive seen Willian to be more effective

Marco Verrati so you can use Hamsik adv playmaker/higher up the pitch, Willian for rotation/more options upfront, defense is a problem Campagnaro/Maggio are fine, the rest needs to be replaced, De Sanctis is a boss.

i Played a 4-2-3-1 formation, i signed gioda (130k), erik pieters (2mil ish), castro (from mallorca(16k release clause)) and eriksen 8mil. Won the league, cup and semis of champions league, i also didnt lose a league match

I think enough to buy a young player with a bright future as Yaya Sanogo(18, ST, $ 2.5m), Giuseppe Prestia (18, DC, $ 1-1.5M), Kara (21, DC /DMC, 700-900k), Marco Verrati (18, MC, $ 2.5m). or if you want to earnenough income, selling Hamsik with prices not less than $ 29m, I think it isenough income to buy some good quality young players at low prices .use a 3-4-2-1 formation, or 4-3-2-1, Cavani made ​​as a granary goals for il portenopei,.if you wanna makes more perfect ur napoli, use tactics "la masia" barca version,.napoli can be Barcelona from Italia..gudluck.. FORZA INTER AMALA!!!

I think enough to buy a young player witha bright future asYaya Sanogo(18,ST,$2.5m),Giuseppe Prestia(18,DC,$1-1.5M),Kara(21,DC/DMC,700-900k),Marco Verrati(18,MC,$2.5m).or if you want to earn enough income,selling Hamsik with prices not less than$29m,I think it is enough income to buy some good quality young players at low prices.use a 3-4-2-1formation,or 4-3-2-1,Cavani made​​ as agranary goals for il portenopei,.if you wanna makes more perfect ur napoli, use tactics "la masia" barca version,.napoli can be Barcelona from Italia..gudluck.. FORZA INTER AMALA!!!

I've just started with Napoli, I sold Cannavaro cus his attributes are so average for a top end Italian team, so I sold him for a cool 8M and purchased M'Bia and Steven Taylor for CB's.

For your left back, i'd recommend Leighton Baines or Bertrand. :)

All the best,
Ky.

for left back id recommend either Criscito, Ansaldi or Jose Angel... or possibly sign Vrsaljko and retrain as left back, then you also have cover for RB :)

I took over Napoli in mid second season when they were at 8th place (16 points behind).

bought ezequiel for AML and Ritchie de Laet for DL. Ritchie was very good, won a place in dream team and was voted fans' player. Won the Cup, 2nd in league (1 point behind) and played the Champions Cup Final. f*cking lost 4-3 against real madrid.

played a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 like a boss!