Henspa

Reaction score
I'd like to give my Napoli tactic to test. I'm on first season and hammering huge scores with this 4-3-3 tactic. My striker (Cavani) and inside forward (Lavezzi) score a lot of goals and midfield is getting a lot of assist. I lead league scoring and have beaten big teams with huge scores (as you can see in screenies.) If you'd like to test my tactic please tell me so I send you my tactic :). Here are downloading links for attacking and defensive versions :). http://www.mediafire.com/?5so2ecixo1yc56m att , http://www.mediafire.com/?hgeeensjfb6nve4 def. I'm looking to improve defense and will inform if I get something done :).
Ot0Oi.png
m6ycZ.png
zQotP.png
xU0zp.png
U9r1C.png
UnQmW.png
SrwGQ.png

Last edited:
can you put your tactic up please as well of screenshots of the actual formation

I also reccommend to Opposition instructions to tight mark , close down and weaker foot to all st&amlcr and ofcourse assistant advice for tackling then :)) and if playing with napoli which is shortest squad in the league stay on feet as instruction. Match perp to team blend :))

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

I can't download this.
might be because this is 1st time i sen any tactic oO) how the **** do i get it to work ? :D

Thanks...im going to start my 2 season whit man city...then i will give you some feeds!!! :)

So far so good. Been testing it with a poor team in the second tier of South Africa but it's working well so far. Some games I start with the attack tactic and don't see much of the ball but when I switch to defense tactic the game swings in my favour. And vice versa. I don't really see any difference in results between the defense tactic and attack tactic as both seem to score and concede roughly the same, but then it's only been about 12 matches I've played so far and as I said, I'm not using a good team. I'll try to post screens later on once I've got a full season done. But so far it's looking like a very good tactic for a lower quality side.

So far so good. Been testing it with a poor team in the second tier of South Africa but it's working well so far. Some games I start with the attack tactic and don't see much of the ball but when I switch to defense tactic the game swings in my favour. And vice versa. I don't really see any difference in results between the defense tactic and attack tactic as both seem to score and concede roughly the same, but then it's only been about 12 matches I've played so far and as I said, I'm not using a good team. I'll try to post screens later on once I've got a full season done. But so far it's looking like a very good tactic for a lower quality side.
Both tactics score a lot of goals for me. Main difference is passing style in these if opponent wants to control game or is pressing defense up then defensive tactic is great, also if theres lot of space between defense and midfield I suggest using that. Common in both is that while the posession of ball is often close to 50/50 you should have much more shots at the goal and this is because OI sets forces enemy to shoot from a distance. If your struggling with tactics I suggest to use instructions: stay on feet, work ball in to box (possibly pass in to space) with attacking tactic and look for overlap and stay on feet wit defensive tactic.

Is the deeplying forward attack role suitable for Cavani ? I think target man role is better for him....

Is the deeplying forward attack role suitable for Cavani ? I think target man role is better for him....
30 goals on 33(3) games .... he is superb as deeplying forward

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Heres some late season big results and final stats of the 1st season :) . Cavani hammerred into last 5 games impressive 8 goals (one 4 goal game :p) and scoring didn't stop towards the end of season which pleases me :)
2AL1T.png
kcyqP.png
FfuLw.png
Pmdts.png
D1jny.png
QDjWM.png

Great i'm trying it atm and i will give feedback when season finishes.

Very good tactic. Started a new game with Athletic Bilbao. Only change was to shift Llorente to a kind of false nine with the Complete Forward Support duty and a change of player instructions. Seems to work even better that the DLF for getting the attacking central mid. and the inside forward (Iker Muniain banging them in) in behind the opposition defence.

Solid as aything defensively.