bunkhyutz

Reaction score
I tried to use so many tactics i was pleased with a 4-1-1-3-1 but i just want to switch to a 3-4-3 or 3-2-3-2 can someone help me with one and what players on which post should i put?thanks

Look at my guide and at the bottom you will see the formation I use - 3-2-2-3 with one sweeper, 2 WBs and one AMC. It works great, but you must know how to use it

More than fine! In one of my saves, he's top scorer of Serie A!

if i put hamsik AMC tactic change to 5-3-2 if i let him MC it`s 3-2-3-2 but it seems too defensive or am i wrong?what MC should i use on that 3 line with hamsik?

That's why I use 2 MCs and 1 AMC now. I use Hamsik as an AMC and then Gargano/Paziena and Blasi/Yebda with defensive roles. It is not defensive, it ctually is very storng

I play with 3 defenders, 2 wingbacks, 2 central midfielders, 1 AMC and 2 strikers; although the real Napoli formation pushes the wingbacks up to wingers and Cavani is the lone striker with Hamsik and Lavezzi playing behind (Lavezzi tends to drift wide). The problem with Napoli is the only source of creativity in midfield comes from Hamsik, so it's pretty difficult to play attractive passing football. Cavani could help add a little bit of that as a complete forward but he's too high up the pitch. I suggest that you purchase Fernando Gago from Madrid (worth $4M, transfer-listed) and play him as a deep lying playmaker alongside a ball winning midfielder (Blasi or Gargano). There's another guy named Luca Cigarini who will come back from loan at the end of the first season with the passing stat of 19 :O that could really help Napoli's lack of creativity.

In my opinion, going with a 1-2-3-2-2 works best for Napoli with their current squad. Their defenders aren't that good, they need the numbers back there. However, 4-2-2-2 (4-2-4) works well as well. But you'd need two good full-backs and a good centre-back, because their defenders just don't cut it. To add to that, you'd need a midfielder to work with Hamsik, maybe throw in a winger.

So yeah, go 1-2-3-2-2 (3-3-2-2) to get going, and later transition the team to play 4-4-2, 4-2-4, 4-3-3 etc.