Napoli Ultras Threatened By Hoax Manchester City Fans

mark 19 times

Reaction score
On a Napoli forum a few days ago, a group of man utd fans joined and threatened the Napoli hooligans pretending to be blues. Some of the things posted by these fans included (very offensive things in spoilers) :
The city of Manchester Blue Moon Army welcomes you for your game against us. We hope to have a drink with you a lot and is trying to make friends. This is our first game in the league Massive bulk samples and we look forward to **** your mum and sisters masturbating in her bra for our game back to that **** in Naples.

Looking forward to coming to Napoli, you'll all be in for a treat. Stockport branch is going to burn your city to the ground. If you see a banana; turn around, run and don't look back. I can see you know how to get a good mob together from videos on YouTube. It's all well and good having a sing song but how are you in a fight? I can't wait. Your knives are no make for our bananas. We'll be doing the Poznan over your corpses. City are going to make spaghetti out of your limbs, pizza out of your faces and give your meatballs a good tenderising!
Blue Moon!
You saw me standing alone!
Without a dream in my heart!
Without a love of my own!
City till I die!

We've waited a ******* long time for this. Your 'ultras' are gonna get shown up by our Bredbury mob. Most of you will be better off staying at home and ******* your sister/mum/cat or whatever the **** you lazy ***** usually do.

Uwe Rosler>>>Maradona
CTID

Give us your sister ***!

I'm going to **** your mother whislt wearing my Kinkladze shirt then wipe my **** on your Napoli duvet cover.

You boys are going to get ******* battered at the Etihad, both on and off the pitch. Step foot in Mary D's and the Hamburg Sausage Jockeys are going to cut you ***** up! Be afraid. Be very afraid! Them Rag bastards say the're going to mob up with your top boys...regardless they're all going to get ******* splattered.

RIP in pieces Napoli Ultra. You're joining Fixer's family!

CTID!

Personally, i will feel harsh if Napoli haven't realised its united fans, but i think its quite funny. Opinions?

oh its only badly worded as i had to drag it through google translate..

******* retarded.

really pointless and could make trouble for when City fans go to Napoli

I wonder why United fans are hated so much........

I hope the Napoli fans find the people who posted these and rape this **** out of them

i'm sure the napoli ultras have realised its united fans as they were discussing it on a forum as they were doing it, idiots

i'm sure the napoli ultras have realised its united fans as they were discussing it on a forum as they were doing it, idiots

The ultras are thugs, and stupid thugs at that, they may try and make a point while in manchester. It's never smart to provoke them in any way, jest or not. Last thing we need is them trashing the city again, or hurting any blues

The ultras are thugs, and stupid thugs at that, they may try and make a point while in manchester. It's never smart to provoke them in any way, jest or not. Last thing we need is them trashing the city again, or hurting any blues
you certainly won't see me around town when napoli are there

Why would the man united fans well hooligans need to get involved in a game that has nothink to do with us we got leeds coming up lets focus on that shall we lads just no need for this at all. beside proble bunch of chavs on the net thinking there hard twats.

Why would the man united fans well hooligans need to get involved in a game that has nothink to do with us we got leeds coming up lets focus on that shall we lads just no need for this at all. beside proble bunch of chavs on the net thinking there hard twats.
these are not the MIB or Red Army, probs just a few middle aged nobodies

these are not the MIB or Red Army, probs just a few middle aged nobodies

'Middle aged nobodies' or not, they're still endangering the safety of City fans and their city. IMO this is no different than someone provoking riots over Facebook, which got them 4 years.

You find this funny? Blimey, someone needs a sense of humour transplant...

Silly little united mobs thinking there gods gift to the world. This is the reason Utd are hated EVERYWHERE

it wasnt a united mob...
It was a bunch of United fans, i think it was the embarassment of being done in Italy by Roma. If this was United, then i would love to see there reaction if City wind Leeds up.... As you can tell im not a big united fan...

It was a bunch of United fans, i think it was the embarassment of being done in Italy by Roma. If this was United, then i would love to see there reaction if City wind Leeds up.... As you can tell im not a big united fan...

Napoli have nothing to do with Roma, apart from being considerable rivals, and United got revenge on Roma, by destroying them 7-1 in the second leg. Being a fan of United or not isnt really relevant

Erm, gonna correct you. If they were fans, they wouldn't do this. Real football fans don't go causing this sort of trouble. They're scummy little thugs. 99.99999% of Utd fans are real football fans and would never go out to do this sort of ****.

Okay i stand corrected, it was'nt United 'fans' as such. But they must have some link to United as a team to do this, Im a follower of Wolves and when we have trouble against the Albion everyone comes out 'There not fans there hooligans' yes they are hooligans but they have a link to that club regardless if they walk around the town in a Utd top or they sit at home being keyboard warriors, there still linked to the team. My opinion is that there scum, United fans or not.

Scum yes but majority on here are using it to label united as a whole. United are dislike mainly due to the fact they have been successful. As a united fan I far from accept what they are doing but don't label the whole club for the unbelievable behaviour of a handful of complete ******! All teams have so called supporters tat aren't real fans and around for nothing but trouble just unfortunately these morons are linking themselves with my beloved united!