KEITHO

Banned
Reaction score
if ur looking for afun game try them im currently in my 1st season with them and im 6th in febuary first year if any1 has any help or tips to share that would be great cheers lads

im at sampdoria 2nd season, struggling to get uefa cup but i might do it with 8 games to go, rly enjoying the italian league like.

Yeah, I had a game with Fiorentina, that was good fun, managed to win league after 3rd season, carefully building on smallish budget. Highlight was 5-0 win against AC Milan!! Love playing Serie A.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

The best tip in the Italian League is build slowly, and don't accept any co-ownerships, they can seriously screw you after a season or two.
Play slow against the big teams(AC, Inter, Roma, Juve), try and grind out results.

yeah i was fiorentina 3rd season won league 4th season won champs league had players like benzema, vucinic, mexes. roma were in debt btw.

qpr's always fun cos u get 10mil transfer kitty, and u can get some decent players like lequi, villaluz, baros and chopra

yeah the italian league is really fun i finished 6th with hamsik winning young player of the year

im napoli 6th so far nd i have played most of the big teams so far nd im 24 games in so could ****** 4th

good stuff who did u sign or sell isigned valencia and he is lethal

i did the patch 4 nd only signed defour nd he has got 14 goals nd is my top goalscorer

but valencia hes great m8 and play german denis and lavezzi

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

sorry buy valancia not but

sign steven defour he is class
what patch u on mate?

im playin it on the 9.4 patch where i start with quagliarella who is a beast aswell

just finished my second season with napoli. Finished 7th first season and 5th second season:D