aligreen

Reaction score
Napoli 3-2-1-4

This tactic is all about attacking, so if you want to score then this is the tactic for you.

View attachment 373461

as you can see it is in the classic tactic creator (also available in the new version)

it has:
  • a sweeper keeper
  • 3 Cbs - centre is a stopper
  • 2 Dms -both deep lying playmakers
  • 1 cm - advanced playmaker with an attacking intent
  • 2 wingers - both on support, provide alot of assists and chip in with goals too
  • 2 sts- one Advanced forward and one poacher - both get goals and assists
I have found this tactic to be very successful with this being my overall record:
View attachment 373463
View attachment 373469
Please note: i made this tactic in the back end of the second season and this is when i used a failing tactic which had over 30 losses.

training: View attachment 373481

This tactic is very good for scoring goals as you can see. my biggest victories have been 18-0, 14-0, 10-0, 8-0. i've found that scoring 5+ goals in a game becomes quite frequent.

On a personal level i have had players win various awards with will hughes, neymar and erik lamela all winning individual awards.

the only concerns of this tactic is with crosses as i believe it would be better if the keeper could come out to the edge of the 6yard box and claim crosses, i don't know if anyone knows how to do this, but if there is please let me know :)

also it does not seem to work in the BPL effectively i have noticed, i don't know whether this is down to the game engine itself, the play capabilities or the other teams just exploiting it better.

i will upload the classic version and the newly created version of the tactic up so it is upto which you use :)

All the best,
Ali
View attachment 373477

Last edited:
forgot to add i have also finished a league season unbeaten with this tactic in serie a up against a strong Juve team too:D

Could you give some information on training what training setup do you use for this tactic im keen to try a 3 at the back tactic out. A screenshot would be a good idea in the OP thanks in advance.

Cheers and 1 last question do you let your assistant do Opposition Instructions or do you leave that to yourself ?

Cheers and 1 last question do you let your assistant do Opposition Instructions or do you leave that to yourself ?

the assistant does opposition instructions then at HT after my team talk is done i re-ask my assistant for opposition intructions again

the assistant does opposition instructions then at HT after my team talk is done i re-ask my assistant for opposition intructions again
Thank you gonna give it a try with AC Milan see how it pans out.

Thank you gonna give it a try with AC Milan see how it pans out.

Good luck, you have to let it implement into the teaam it may take about 10 games before it's consistent, let me know how results go:)

Good luck, you have to let it implement into the teaam it may take about 10 games before it's consistent, let me know how results go:)
What pitch size would you recommend ?

try with Anzhi Makhachkala and Dinamo Moscow.
First match Final Russian Cup Anzhi - Zenit 2-2 , won on penalties:)

Last edited:
try with Anzhi Makhachkala and Dinamo Moscow.
First match Final Russian Cup Anzhi - Zenit 1-1 , won on penalties:)

Good to hear, could you carry on using it during a season and tell me how it goes after? Cheers

Can I see some results and tables and might test it with Roma

Very nice tactic man, works very well with me, i will post some results later :)