Napolitana-Napoli (win Serie A, Champions and It.Cup)-100pts (129g 30ag)-No transfers

Rodrigo4073

Reaction score
LA NAPOLITANA
(user results, second season with Napoli and download links below)

The shape.
fnwc90.jpg

The results.
SERIE A SCHEDULE AND TABLE
35ku48y.jpg

20kraix.jpg

Champions League (with the stats against Barcelona)
2e38x1d.jpg

2n6rlhv.jpg

ji24g2.jpg

In the last match most of their chances came in the extra time.

Italian Cup.
2nkhuz4.jpg

Super Cup.
2rm485d.jpg

The ratings.
2hscaw3.jpg

Pre-season Training.
2cs6vrl.jpg

During season Training.
2eov3wk.jpg

The OI's.
o514xj.jpg

THE SET PIECES.
I don't know if it is the exact same corner exploit but it works like that, you have to put your DR on the right corner and your DL on the left one.

TIP: if you have a very good throw in taker, it's a plus, you will get a lot more chances like the ones from corners.

IMPORTANT.

INDIVIDUAL MAN MARKING.

Both of your raumdeuters have to man mark the opposition full backs. The tactic is already set to mark the fullbacks/wingbacks of teams that plays with 4 defenders or fullbacks in 5 defenders shapes.

If your opponent uses 3 central defenders and 2 wingbacks, you will have to assign the man marking to them.

If your opponent uses 3 central defenders and no wingbacks or fullbacks, but uses wingers, you will have to assign the man marking to them.

And last, sometimes your opponent plays with an AMC plus 2 strikers or 1 striker and 2 wide AM. In those situations, you will have to assign a man marking to the AMC, the player you have to use for that purpose is your Defensive Midfielder (Roaming Playmaker). This is to avoid getting outnumbered too much in the defensive phase.

Please give the tactic a few matches, try to make it fluid as quick as possible, and i hope you will enjoy the same results as me.

I let the assistant do the team talks and i didn't use any in-match teamtalks. Try to arrange as many friendlies as possible and always try to keep your morale high.

I will try to update if i forgot something, let me know your results, thanks.

USER RESULTS:
Yes using it with Leicester City and it's been incredible!

751561d1421597672-napolitana-napoli-win-serie-champions-cup-100pts-129g-30ag-no-transfers-schedule_-senior-fixtures-4.png

SECOND SEASON NAPOLI
Second season finished. Won everything.

105pqtx.jpg

First eleven.
15x0678.jpg

Second Eleven.
2nw1j0y.jpg

League table.
16ie7gg.jpg

Schedule.
2ajytr7.jpg

4ptwqu.jpg

a313rt.jpg

Higuain stats.
b71bh5.jpg

MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD: La Napolitana v1.0_2C0BB72E-E6E5-4FF3-BC96-F87B8870F21B

TACTIC: View attachment 749435

Last edited:
This looks awesome, think it'll work on FMC?

Never played FMC, but i think yes, because it's just plug and play. You just need to be aware of the man markings as i stated on the OP. Let me know if you try it mate!

Never played FMC, but i think yes, because it's just plug and play. You just need to be aware of the man markings as i stated on the OP. Let me know if you try it mate!

I'll more than likely give it a crack tomorrow in my free time at college or maybe even tonight, will let you know cheers!

Hey Rodrigo, looks like a cool tactic!

I don't have time to test it right now, but I'm interested in your use of the Inverted Wing Backs. What made you choose this role?

Could you possibly post a screen of your average player positions in a game?

Hey Rodrigo, looks like a cool tactic!

I don't have time to test it right now, but I'm interested in your use of the Inverted Wing Backs. What made you choose this role?

Could you possibly post a screen of your average player positions in a game?

Hi mate, i tried to use wing backs that have a very good support in every phase of the game, helps in possession and goes forward wisely but constantly. They also get back more quickly than the complete wingbacks. I tried almost all of the roles there and finally decided for this. It works better, as you can see, Ghoulam was the best player of the team last season.

First game of the second season with the same eleven that in the first one. This kind of stats are quite normal with this tactic.

29ure6t.jpg

2e5mmmr.jpg

Thanks for the reply!

I like the fact you have good possession with quite a high number of passes.

I'll be trying this out and will get back to you with results!

Thanks for the reply!

I like the fact you have good possession with quite a high number of passes.

I'll be trying this out and will get back to you with results!

Thanks mate, you can also improve your possesions to around 60% every match but replacing "short passes" with "maintain possession" and changing "stick to positions" to "more roaming". I dont remember the exact translations, but i think you will understand. Of course, i think it's better the way it is now, more safe and lethal.

Look forward to your results.

what type of midfielders in the 2 CM positions are preferred?

i see you use michu, so is a #10 better than a box to box, example, pjanic/isco instead of strootman/khedira

what type of midfielders in the 2 CM positions are preferred?

i see you use michu, so is a #10 better than a box to box, example, pjanic/isco instead of strootman/khedira

I used both types of midfielders, maybe it depends on what you want to achieve. Possesion or a more solid behaviour, but in any case, i must say that Hamsik did it great in the matches i used him there, also Lucas Romero in another save is a beast there, so, you can choose freely, good passing and long shots are very good in this position.

Surprised this isn't gaining more traction, this tactic is really good!

Yes using it with Leicester City and it's been incredible!

View attachment 751561

Wow mate, yes, those are incredible results. When the tactic becomes fluid it's a beast, and working in the Premier League with Leicester is more amazing. Thanks for your feedback, let me know how the season finish!

Pd: have you made any changes? Do you have any tips? Thanks!

Last edited:
ill give this a go with Southampton are the OI already added to the tactic ?

ill give this a go with Southampton are the OI already added to the tactic ?
Yes, they are, but in my case i have to put them in every save, don't know why, they don't work good in my FM. If they are not in the tactic, you'll have to add it. Also pay attention to the man marking that i explained in the OP. Let me know how your test go! Thanks.