Napolitana-Napoli (win Serie A, Champions and It.Cup)-100pts (129g 30ag)-No transfers

v15.1.3 Does benefits ?

I think you are Turkish and mean to say does it work (yapar ise?) for 15.1.3 and it is made for the most recent update but worth a try.

Last edited:
Yeh I'm with Burnely, having a tough run consecutive games with tottenham chelsea liverpool arsenal

Can happen, did they dominate also the stats by a huge margin? Or the result was a little too much? What formation did they use? It's hard to play with Burnley.

Last edited:
Yeh i'm curious how did he do it with Leicester

I'm on my way to win everything again with Napoli, second season and only a few backup players and youths were signed. 3 losses all season in all the competitions. Higuain has 46 goals in 28 matches. Ghoulam has a rating of 8.26.

Second season finished. Won everything.

105pqtx.jpg

First eleven.
15x0678.jpg

Second Eleven.
2nw1j0y.jpg

League table.
16ie7gg.jpg

Schedule.
2ajytr7.jpg

4ptwqu.jpg

a313rt.jpg

Higuain stats.
b71bh5.jpg

ok so liverpool 1-6 . Chelsea 4-6 . Tottenham 0-4. Arsenal 2-4. Can't continue testing it, morale is a total wreck

ok so liverpool 1-6 . Chelsea 4-6 . Tottenham 0-4. Arsenal 2-4. Can't continue testing it, morale is a total wreck
I can imagine. Too bad that you had such a run, i will try to test it later with a team like Burnley. However, too many goals you conceded, are you sure you set up the markings ok? And the OI?

I think this result sort of sums up my season, been a bit lucky but winning against all the odds.
I have made some very good signings after selling loads and I have some top talent on loan like Correa.

View attachment 309251

I think this result sort of sums up my season, been a bit lucky but winning against all the odds.
I have made some very good signings after selling loads and I have some top talent on loan like Correa.

View attachment 752262

Thanks for the feedback mate, do you think you could post a final screenshot of the league table when you finish, and your first 11? Thanks a lot.

I have done a couple of things on this save that seem to have worked, I say 'encourage' at the start of every game on team talks, 'concentrate' after we score, 'get creative' when behind and 'push forward' if losing at 75 mins or 'tighten up' at 75 mins if leading. I'm very harsh as a rule in ht team talks.

The OI's and training all season have been (I also train everybody heavy):

View attachment 309210
View attachment 309209

I have done a couple of things on this save that seem to have worked, I say 'encourage' at the start of every game on team talks, 'concentrate' after we score, 'get creative' when behind and 'push forward' if losing at 75 mins or 'tighten up' at 75 mins if leading. I'm very harsh as a rule in ht team talks.

The OI's and training all season have been (I also train everybody heavy):

View attachment 752365
View attachment 752367

Thanks mate!! And how did you end in the table? Those concentration talks works good for me too (when i remember to use them).